tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was down stairs and I can hear Ollie is very upset about something going on. The rabbits are suppose to stay off the lawn, so I went out to run the trespasser off. If I let Ollie do it he'll see to it the rabbit leaves the state or better yet never sets foot again on anyone's yard. He's killed a few in the back yard when the rabbit misses his escape hole in the fence and dang near get knocked out in the process of hitting the fence head first at a full gallop. When that happens it's by-by-bunny. Bella will just dance around em now, as she doesn't want to get kicked again by a rabbit. She's only 7 pounds and those kicks from a rabbit kind of hurts a dog her size, but she does try to do her part in the quest to annihilate all rabbits. Shes good at getting in those tight spot rabbit hideouts and flush em out for Ollie to run down.

Attachments

• lawn bunny 1.jpg
    lawn bunny 1.jpg
    766.1 KB · Views: 40
  • lawn bunny 2.jpg
    lawn bunny 2.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 45
Last edited:

Johnnybravo300

Bronze Member
Jan 3, 2016
South of Gunnison, Gold Basin
Detector(s) used
F2
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I worked at a lady's house in woodland Park that was so distraught by elk in her yard that she'd actually go out everyday and shop vac up all the elk and deer droppings. I've never seen such a thing!

OP
OP
tamrock

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I worked at a lady's house in woodland Park that was so distraught by elk in her yard that she'd actually go out everyday and shop vac up all the elk and deer droppings. I've never seen such a thing!
You should see the yards of the folks in Estes Park. It's crazy sometimes with Elk everywhere. I think they know it's a great town you won't get shot in.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions