LOWCOUNTRY SC GATORS! Plus three sunbathing beauties and one looker.

Kray Gelder

Gold Member
Feb 24, 2017
Georgetown, SC
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
TNF3.jpg TNF1.JPG TNF2.JPG TNF3.JPG TNF4.JPG TNF5.JPG TNF6.JPG TNF7.JPG TNF8.JPG

Thanks for looking.

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Looks like the people over in SC eat good too. Cajun food.

Don't eat alligator? Well, that's just not polite! He'd eat you :dontknow:

OP
OP
Kray Gelder

Kray Gelder

Gold Member
Feb 24, 2017
Georgetown, SC
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Looks like the people over in SC eat good too. Cajun food.

Don't eat alligator? Well, that's just not polite! He'd eat you :dontknow:

I have tried it, and would guess it would be more edible smothered in Cajun spices.

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I took a canoe trip down a river in the Gainesville FL area when I was doing some work out there. Your photos all remind me of the sight I encountered paddling along that river. I paddled into a crystal clear spring water pool or sinkhole ?? and the bass I think they were looked like they were flying inches off the ground as the water was so clear in that pool that was connected to the river. I'd like to do that again sometime.

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Reminds me of the crick I swam in as a kid in Fla.,someone shot one and I'd paddle around on it till it started to stink too much.:tongue3:

GOD Bless

Chris

OP
OP
Kray Gelder

Kray Gelder

Gold Member
Feb 24, 2017
Georgetown, SC
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I took a canoe trip down a river in the Gainesville FL area when I was doing some work out there. Your photos all remind me of the sight I encountered paddling along that river. I paddled into a crystal clear spring water pool or sinkhole ?? and the bass I think they were looked like they were flying inches off the ground as the water was so clear in that pool that was connected to the river. I'd like to do that again sometime.

Tamrock, that sounds like a great experience. I've heard of how clear the water is there in those limestone springs. Other than mountain streams, the only lake I've seen incredibly clear water was in North Priest Lake, in the Idaho panhandle. It was like that. You could see huge lake trout swimming around I don't know how deep.

OP
OP
Kray Gelder

Kray Gelder

Gold Member
Feb 24, 2017
Georgetown, SC
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice crystal clear pictures! Makes you feel like your right there with them!

Thanks Scruggs. These pics were all taken before they reopened hunting for them. Not so many around anymore. I think the only reason this state is killing them again, is because the moneyed, influential people who can afford waterfront estates, were losing their poodles to them as snacks.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread