pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Getting a picture of our one girl is a challenge at times.

20171214_125945.jpg

OP
OP
pepperj

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Never has she used them except to wolf down her meals. Her sister (my avatar pic) walks up to her, licks her and she rolls over. Watching them catch a mouse, paw down, lift, mouse runs, sister puts paw down, lifts, mouse runs away, they both look at each other. Daw! :laughing7:

OP
OP
pepperj

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
20171214_130614.jpg
Just before she gave me the face.

fmrUSMC_0844

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2008
Mormonville, AKA Salt Lake City, UT
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT Pro, Whites TDI, Keene A52, Calsluice, Gold Hog Piglet
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Gnarly teeth!! I spent 5 days in the VA hospital after my grandmas cat had a seizure sitting on my lap and dug its teeth into my left thumb and wouldn't let go. I felt the teeth scrape my joint. I almost lost my thumb!! Pasturella isn't fun. I stay away from cats now.

OP
OP
pepperj

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
You should get her a DNA test.:laughing7: I can see Lynx in ancestry.

The sisters are Maine Coons take 3+ yrs to mature, can life till they're early 20's. We keep the weights in check the one with white is 13.5lbs, but her sister is 15.5lbs and she could easily grow another 5lbs if we free fed her.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maine_Coon

OP
OP
pepperj

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Gnarly teeth!! I spent 5 days in the VA hospital after my grandmas cat had a seizure sitting on my lap and dug its teeth into my left thumb and wouldn't let go. I felt the teeth scrape my joint. I almost lost my thumb!! Pasturella isn't fun. I stay away from cats now.

OUCH!

Cat bites are usually a trip to the emergency dept. for most folks. Nasty bacterium that causes problems right away with infection. It's a natural defence mechanism kicking in(biting) when hurt, threat, or under duress and any animal will do it. The bacterium can be found in birds, cats, dogs, rabbits, cattle, and pigs.
Neighbour got bit while trying to get a feral cat out their boat, we told her to get to the emergency as it will mess her up, she blew it off as being too cautious. 4 hrs later she was laying on the bed in the hospital with a hand that looked like it had been inflated with air.

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
She sure got some fang's

Goldfinger450

Aug 28, 2017
Central Oregon.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The neighbor a stones throw from me tried to take a mouse out of a big Ol cats mouth, the cat bit him, He thought the cat was gagging on the mouse, anyway he ended up with the black Plague and lost fingers and toes, it was national news.

OP
OP
pepperj

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Or gagging up a hair ball.

"As old wise man says "never walk in dark without slippers" Take it from me there's nothing worse than it squishing between the toes in the dark. Yuk!:laughing7:

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other

OUCH!

Cat bites are usually a trip to the emergency dept. for most folks. Nasty bacterium that causes problems right away with infection. It's a natural defence mechanism kicking in(biting) when hurt, threat, or under duress and any animal will do it. The bacterium can be found in birds, cats, dogs, rabbits, cattle, and pigs.
Neighbour got bit while trying to get a feral cat out their boat, we told her to get to the emergency as it will mess her up, she blew it off as being too cautious. 4 hrs later she was laying on the bed in the hospital with a hand that looked like it had been inflated with air.

Hmm, I guess I have a lot to be thankful for. I had several cats as a kid. I fought with everyone of them. Sometimes I would end up with their teeth in my hand or wrist. I had one I would get riled up and then stand and hold my arm out above my head and snap my fingers. He would jump up and wrap his legs around my arm and I would bring him in and cradle him and rustle the crap out of him. He got me back by attacking my toes when I was sleeping. Hahahaha!

edit: I never got sick.

OP
OP
pepperj

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hmm, I guess I have a lot to be thankful for. I had several cats as a kid. I fought with everyone of them. Sometimes I would end up with their teeth in my hand or wrist. I had one I would get riled up and then stand and hold my arm out above my head and snap my fingers. He would jump up and wrap his legs around my arm and I would bring him in and cradle him and rustle the crap out of him. He got me back by attacking my toes when I was sleeping. Hahahaha!

edit: I never got sick.

We had a 18-21lb Tabby growing up, mess with his underbelly and he would grab us if we we too far, and do the rabbit kicking repeatedly on us. That usually meant picking cat hair out of the scratch markings. :laughing7:
These are so gentle they'll let us do anything basically to them.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread