tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I haven't been out much to take pictures, but did every now and then pick the camera up just to take a picture of something. The sky in the late afternoon looks interesting with the cold air off the Rocky's merging with the warm air over the plains. My hibiscus will explode with 5' diameter blossoms through out the cold days here indoors. I showed the squirrel who lives in my cottonwood, pictures on my smartphone of worldtalker's back east. He said send her to me out here and he'll warm her up. Yesterday I took the dogs for a walk and the temp's were in the mid sixties under a partly cloudy sky and it was melting the frozen lake off real fast. The dogs love the kinda weather they need to pant in. It was for sure a wonderful change in the weather, but I may need to get Bella's haircut, if we have anymore days like this. She always has to stop when she gets a dried weed or twig stuck on her, so I can pull em off her. She doesn't like anything stuck on her and stops walking until it's off of her. Friday I'm heading to Iowa to see mama. She's getting really old at 92 years and she broke her toe. It may be time I see about her having more help in a assisted living care? Right now they've got her going through some exercise therapy. Gotta keep her on her feet they believe. I can tell she's getting pretty tired of being old lately, so I better head back and see what I can assess out of that situation?.

Attachments

• walk 010918 1.jpg
    walk 010918 1.jpg
    4.5 MB · Views: 44
  • walk 010918 2.jpg
    walk 010918 2.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 45
  • walk 010918 3.jpg
    walk 010918 3.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 41
  • walk 010918 4.jpg
    walk 010918 4.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 41
  • walk 010918 5.jpg
    walk 010918 5.jpg
    4.5 MB · Views: 43
Last edited:

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Beautiful photos. That was funny about the squirrels! I'm with Bella. Got to take care of the coat.
I hope things go well with your mama.

OP
OP
tamrock

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Beautiful photos. That was funny about the squirrels! I'm with Bella. Got to take care of the coat.
I hope things go well with your mama.
She stops every time something clings onto her. When its really cold out, snow sticks to her pawns and she'd rather sit there in the freezing cold then keep walking to the back door to get warm. I swear she would rather freeze to death then walk with snow packed paws.

Last edited:

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
She stops every time something clings onto her. When its really cold out, snow sticks to her pawns and she'd rather sit there in the freezing cold then keep walking to the back door to get warm. I swear she would rather freeze to death then walk with snow packed paws.

I had a pug that was like that. Being a little dog, we were able to put boots on him. He was all kinds of happy until a boot fell off. :laughing9:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread