Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well that was how I understood the forecast, but closer to a foot here in town. Rare sighting of a snowman on the ice out on the lake. You don't see many of those here, cause the snow is too light and dry. Came up with an even better method than usin the grandkids to shovel snow. Spotted my ol buddy Abel Vidana Manjarrez on his snow plow machine and had him come on down and make a few swipes. (Although his kids call me and Maria 'Abuelos', I think that's a polite Mexican way of calling people not really related to you 'Old Farts')

Attachments

• 2-6a.jpg
    2-6a.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 58
  • 2-6b.jpg
    2-6b.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 47
  • 2-6d.jpg
    2-6d.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 62
  • 2-6e.jpg
    2-6e.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 43
  • 2-6h.jpg
    2-6h.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 48

VERDE

Bronze Member
Jun 6, 2013
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey RGINN!! Nice Snow and Pics!! Snowed about 4-5 inches down here a couple of weeks ago and shut down I-10/Mississippi River Bridge!! That was impressive!! Don't know what we would do with a Snow like your's!! Anyway, GOOD LUCK and GOOD HUNTING!! VERDE!!

digging440yrs

Gold Member
Dec 5, 2012
UPSTATE NEW YORK
Detector(s) used
1970 COMPASS-
WHITES SILVER EAGLE-
WHITES DFX, 4X6DD COIL, 6X8DD COIL, 950 COIL, 10X12SEF COIL-
GARRETT PRO POINTER AT, GARRETT AT PRO , MINELAB EXPLORER SE with 8.5x12.5 Cors coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We have 8 to 12 inches more coming tomorrow ---Ive had enough for 1 year---spring fever

Jim in Idaho

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2012
Blackfoot, Idaho
Detector(s) used
White's GM2, GM3, DFX, Coinmaster, TDI-SL, GM24K, Falcon MD20, old Garrett Masterhunter BFO
'Way Too Cool' dual 18 Watt UV light
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
After our shellacking last winter, we're coasting this year. Haven't had snow on the ground for 3 weeks. I'm going prospecting Thursday....supposed to be in the low 50's. Not bad for almost 5,000' elevation.
Jim

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Snow does make for some beautiful photos. Thanks for sharing them.

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just got home from the Cañon City area. I didn't go up the Arkansas or over Hwy through south park, because of all that stuff up your way. No snow up here, but Colorado Springs and even Cañon City had some snow this morning.

Johnnybravo300

Bronze Member
Jan 3, 2016
South of Gunnison, Gold Basin
Detector(s) used
F2
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
They called for less than an inch here in Gunnison and we got about 5. Good thing we don't have to rely on a forecast as much as they are wrong.

Must be nice to have a job making 80k a year and you can be wrong everyday. I need a job like that!

OP
OP
RGINN

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Up here it's better if they lowball it, and that way we don't have all those front rangers over here because they heard we were getting a foot when it was only an inch. If it turns out more, well that's a plus. Today, due to this little dump last night, the traffic from Keystone was backed up all the way back into Dillon, about 5 miles stop and go. We'll take any snow anyway, cause the snowpack is a little down throughout the state.

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The "Fence" shot is my favorite! Great shots!:headbang:

kcm

Gold Member
Feb 29, 2016
NW Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
Other
Send some this way. We're WAY far behind!

BosnMate

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2010
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Whites DFX, Whites 6000 Di Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
love the photos, but it just looks too cold for my old hardened arteries. We are supposed to have freezing fog in the morning.

kcm

Gold Member
Feb 29, 2016
NW Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
Other
I had forgotten how beautiful that fence photo is! Well done!! :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread