Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Man, I'm sorry to hear about that. I had to bite my tongue not to make any cow jokes cause that probably wouldn't be polite. Hurry up, get well, get the hell out of there. Then we'll look at some cow jokes, ok? Take care.

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
if I had your address I would send you a bouquet of grass

fyrffytr1

Gold Member
Mar 5, 2010
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, White's DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hope to see a picture of you out grazing in a pasture soon! :laughing7: I hope you get well very quickly.

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Duke gets to keep your company again. Good save!

If they won't let you leave when you are ready ,call the nurses waiters/ waitresses. It will speed up the process.

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hope you get back in detecting shape soon! ....and you get your "proper" color back! :laughing7:

fish1on

Silver Member
Aug 28, 2012
Farr West, utah
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70 with 6.5", 10" Elliptical, & 11" Search Coil. Garret pro pointer AT, Minelab excaliber II (New machine)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You are in my prayers

wingmaster

Bronze Member
Aug 10, 2009
Detector(s) used
White's MXT all pro, MXT300 D2, 950, 4X6 DD, detech ultimate 13" DD coils
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hope you get well soon and get out and swing the detector some, I know how being very sick is. I've never felt right since my sickness but as long as I don't get any worse every day is a good day and glad to still be here. HH

BLK HOLE

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2017
Northern Virginia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT MAX/AT PRO/GPX-4500, Equinox 800, Garrett Pro Pointer,NEL Attack Coil, Lesche diggers, and the custom made in the USA Freeloader Pack Mule Pouch!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What some people won’t do to get out of the mid watch! Heal quickly Bosn!!!

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Well, I don't see any activity from BosnMate since the day he posted this. He's really weighing on my heart!

th (1).jpeg

OP
OP
BosnMate

BosnMate

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2010
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Whites DFX, Whites 6000 Di Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Man, I'm sorry to hear about that. I had to bite my tongue not to make any cow jokes cause that probably wouldn't be polite. Hurry up, get well, get the hell out of there. Then we'll look at some cow jokes, ok? Take care.
Supposedly The valve is from a long horn bull.

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry to hear. Hope the best and you keep getting better!

You got your best buddy there & a great sense of humor, what else do you need?? Keep getting better!

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
I shared this with someone else recently. Ahem. Although, it really fits well with your situation.

Malachi 4:2
2 But for you who revere my name, the sun of righteousness will rise with healing in its rays. And you will go out and frolic like well-fed calves.

Swaveab

Jul 21, 2015
Southwest PA
Detector(s) used
Safari
Primary Interest:
Other
Bosn, I do hope you recover soon coming from someone who spent a month in a hospital will tell you. Keep up the good fight for your health. Your dog is probably relieved to know you are OK too and you are just out of the house. My cat went into a deep depression and it may have been grieving when I was in the hospital and it would've made both of us feel better if they allowed her to visit me. As it was it took about 3 weeks before I could even say something to her over the phone. I am now grieving for her as I just lost her 3 weeks ago to cancer.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread