Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree51Likes

Thread: Loving it, somebody has to love winter.

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    ca
    Feb 2009
    Deus, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
    16303 times
    Relic Hunting

Loving it, somebody has to love winter.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20180309_172039.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	2.88 MB 
ID:	1561635

Charter Member
    us
    Chronic Patriot/Metal Detecting,it`s My Lifestyle !

Jul 2010
    "Kan-a-we-o-la" Head on a Pole N.Y. Seneca Territory of The Six Nations 1779.. now in Catlin N.Y.
    XP Deus, T2 LTD Land or Sea Pointer Garrett Pointer Treasure Wise Diggers T10",T12" & T14" Lesche 28" Ground shark
    4933 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Banner Finds (1)
    Beautiful dog !
    Simon1 and pepperj like this.
    I`v been detecting for 49 years owned my own detector shop G.A.P. Metal Detectors here in N.Y.
    See my old adds in Western & Eastern Treasures and Lost Treasure Magazines through the 90s
    I hunt the Sullivan Trail here in N.Y.
    "Success is just Rented, Never Owned and the Rent is due Daily"
    "Its the Golden Rule who ever has the Gold Rules"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqdSl2jFjlE

ca
    Feb 2009
    16303 times
    Relic Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by G.A.P.metal View Post
    Beautiful dog !
    Thanks Gary

He's 3 1/2 yrs old now, needs a good 1 hr of hard playing to settle the drive down. Gentle as a lamb with us and loves people and other things. His barking can be a little intimidating to some.
    G.A.P.metal likes this.

Charter Member
    us
    Sis

Jun 2017
    SW Ohio
    AT MAX, Delta 4000
    19379 times
    While I enjoy reading about all the treasures, my main interest is digging up the history of my farm
    What's his name? My brother had one when we were kids. A very protective dog. Parents had to lock him up when they needed to discipline my brother. His name was Buddy.
    pepperj and Simon1 like this.

John 15:12-13

12 My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you. 13 Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one’s life for one’s friends.

Walleyes for Wounded Heroes

The mission of Walleyes for Wounded Heroes, Inc., (WWH) is to honor and empower military service members, police, fire, and emergency medical responders through outdoor activities, programs, and services. We serve Heroes injured while serving in the line of duty for their community/country. www.walleyesforwoundedheroes.com

ca
    Feb 2009
    16303 times
    Relic Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrightdigger View Post
    What's his name? My brother had one when we were kids. A very protective dog. Parents had to lock him up when they needed to discipline my brother. His name was Buddy.
    Max for short

Maxwell Dallas Von Ardian

ca
    Feb 2009
    16303 times
    Relic Hunting
    Max sounds strong
    Dallas Was my brother's King GSD and then I had the first son which took 8 yrs of breeding 6 females to get a male. Grew into a 155lb silver with a black saddle King GSD
    Von For entilement
    Ardian for the breeder
    Simon1 and Wrightdigger like this.

Charter Member
    us
    Sis

Jun 2017
    SW Ohio
    AT MAX, Delta 4000
    19379 times
    While I enjoy reading about all the treasures, my main interest is digging up the history of my farm
    Nice.

Sounds like a lot of pups before getting a male.

12 My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you. 13 Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one’s life for one’s friends.

The mission of Walleyes for Wounded Heroes, Inc., (WWH) is to honor and empower military service members, police, fire, and emergency medical responders through outdoor activities, programs, and services. We serve Heroes injured while serving in the line of duty for their community/country. www.walleyesforwoundedheroes.com

ca
    Feb 2009
    16303 times
    Relic Hunting
    Brother had to get rid of the dog as it snapped the neighbors little dog neck. In the defense of the GSD the little dog had lifted it's leg on Dallas's head the week before. Little dog came over, big dog calmly took by the head shook it, and walked over and deposited back on the steps of the neighbor's house.
    He was given to a auto wrecker as a watch dog. After 6 or 7 yrs later we got a call that a male pup had been born.
    Simon1 and Wrightdigger like this.

Charter Member
    us
    Sis

Jun 2017
    SW Ohio
    AT MAX, Delta 4000
    19379 times
    Well that's quite a story. We had a pug that always thought he needed to establish his alpha dogness. I had to save his rear at the vets once.
    pepperj and Simon1 like this.

ca
    Feb 2009
    16303 times
    Relic Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrightdigger View Post
    Well that's quite a story. We had a pug that always thought he needed to establish his alpha dogness. I had to save his rear at the vets once.
    Three of us watched the scene play out, and just knew when it happened that the dog's days was numbered for a family pet. I guess the Chihuahua was really no match for the 150 lb GSD.
    Wrightdigger and Simon1 like this.

Charter Member
    us
    Sis

Jun 2017
    SW Ohio
    AT MAX, Delta 4000
    19379 times
    Yep. That would give me nightmares.
    Simon1 likes this.

Dec 2012
    MXT-PRO Sandshark
    11484 times
    Metal Detecting
    I saved the life of a chihuahua once. I took my foot off it's neck and pulled it out of the toilet
    Ogre1190, Chadeaux and Simon1 like this.
    EVERYTHINGS GONNA BE ALRIGHT, EVERYTHINGS GONNA BE OK
    IT'S GONNA BE A GOOD GOOD LIFE, THAT'S WHAT MY THERAPISTS SAY

us
    Been there...Dug that

Mar 2015
    Northern Illinois
    MineLab E-Trac, MineLab Safari, MineLab Explorer XS, White's 5000 D, White's 6DB, White's 5000 D GEB Sunray X-1 for the ML's, Garrett PP for the White's and a Backhoe
    1968 times
    Metal Detecting
    Gorgeous Dog! Our GSDs LIVED for winter. Mom swore they were half Husky. 😂
    "There's GOLD in them thar hills! Well...at least a coupla nice Mercs."

ca
    Feb 2009
    16303 times
    Relic Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Ogre1190 View Post
    Gorgeous Dog! Our GSDs LIVED for winter. Mom swore they were half Husky. 
    Here he is at 6 months old not quite understanding hand/sign language. Still 3 yrs later he'll tilt his head when he's trying to understand something new.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1010491.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	1.95 MB 
ID:	1562550
    Simon1 likes this.

us
    Tribal Member of United Houma Nation -

Sep 2011
    Southeast Arkansas
    Ace 250
    5238 times
    Cache Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by jeff-gordon View Post
    I saved the life of a chihuahua once. I took my foot off it's neck and pulled it out of the toilet
    I saved one before too. Instead of killing Pocco, I shoved him out the door and then chased him off the porch. His yapping caught the attentions of a large female red-tailed hawk.

She took him out to dinner, and he never came back. Brother-in-law said he got his "just desserts", or maybe he said Pocco was just dessert.
    pepperj likes this.
    “The shrewd one sees the danger and conceals himself, but the inexperienced keep right on going and suffer the consequences." - Proverbs 22:3

A few of my favorite pix: https://www.500px.com/ccjr221

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links