worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Didn't want the squirrels taking this little critters food so I made a dining area for him,took him a spell looking around on how to get in..

K1600_003.JPG

K1600_004.JPG

K1600_005.JPG

K1600_006.JPG

They get ticked off,just can't get to any of the seed..

K1600_009.JPG

I started thinking..I wonder if I can catch one..a little bit of string and a screw eye and in the back door ought to do it..

View attachment 031_InPixio.jpg

K1600_008.JPG

A quick tug to up right the jug and It works.I caught him 4 times and he keeps getting calmer..

K1600_004.JPG

GOD Bless

Chris

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Make sure you don't "tame" him to the point he rules your life.

Ogre1190

Bronze Member
Mar 31, 2015
Northern Illinois
Detector(s) used
MineLab E-Trac, MineLab Safari, MineLab Explorer XS,
White's 5000 D, White's 6DB, White's 5000 D GEB
Sunray X-1 for the ML's, Garrett PP for the White's and a Backhoe
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Cute! 😁 I used to make pets out of the ones by our house in Wisconsin. Took a few hours of clicking a pair of marbles together n throwing peanuts closer n closer to myself. I'd finally get them to climb my leg n take them off my knee, then outta my hand. Then I'd move closer to the house and throw more. Finally after doing that a while, I'd open the door n coax them in. They'd follow the peanut up the chair leg n onto the table...which drove Mom nuts. 😂 They'd even jump in the car with me n ride into town. Didn't work with every chippy, but there were always one or two that had no fear.

against the wind

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Didn't know that you was a big game trapper,, that is so cool. Thanks for sharing.

Last edited:

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Worldtalker, if I left my door open I don't want to think of what might let itself in. We have every critter known anywhere here. My hens, who live in Ft. Chicken Knox have had a fox, raccoon, bobcat, mountain lion, red tailed hawk and even a bald eagle go after them. They were all unsuccessful. BTW I really don't like going out at night.

OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Worldtalker, if I left my door open I don't want to think of what might let itself in. We have every critter known anywhere here. My hens, who live in Ft. Chicken Knox have had a fox, raccoon, bobcat, mountain lion, red tailed hawk and even a bald eagle go after them. They were all unsuccessful. BTW I really don't like going out at night.

I only crack the door during the day when I'm home.

Ya..some night sounds do give you the Heebee Geebees.:laughing7:

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions