Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Got a few pics around the house today ... time is a precious commodity right now, so real nice to get to play with the camera for a little bit.

Some clover flowers are really pretty ...

DSCN1681.jpg

DSCN1690.JPG

The bees are loving the honeysuckle, but only got three pics before a bumblebee decided it was time for me to depart.

DSCN1697.JPG

A couple of the same kind of flower ... one with the leaves unfolding and the other in full bloom

DSCN1686.JPG before . . .

DSCN1700.JPG after

... and of course, my assistant kept all the birds at bay

DSCN1691.JPG

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Lovely photos. Too bad your assistant doesn't keep the bumble bees at bay, also.

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very good.:icon_thumleft: I tried to get a bead on a bee yesterday, but they wouldn't sit still very long. Maybe I post it.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Chadeaux

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Very good.:icon_thumleft: I tried to get a bead on a bee yesterday, but they wouldn't sit still very long. Maybe I post it.

Thanks. I have an interest in honeybees since I have a customer who sells beekeeping supplies. In fact, it was that site that has been hanging me up for the past few weeks. New site, new website building software, and a new way of making the site work. Quite the education, but it finally went live this morning:

Apiary Beekeeping Supplies

A fully responsive web site ... can be viewed on any device capable of surfing the web (even "Incompatible Pads", or as apple calls them "I-pads"). Display changes to match the screen it is on. Some bits to still work out with the owner (COPY! I need COPY!), little "niggles" that get worked out as the site gets stressed, or I see things that got missed (such as forgetting to name the page the video is on).

All of my sites are "bespoke" sites (made to order, no templates.). Completely my design, although some of the images do come from stock sites when I don't have any of my own.

Yeah, out of about 5 pics I took yesterday before the bumblebee got upset, that was the only one that was close to being in focus. Most of mine were motion problems --- everything else around the bee in focus, but it was moving and became a blur --- is because I usually shoot at the slowest ISO my camera allows. When I bump up the ISO, I get more aspecting --- the equivalent of "graininess" in film cameras.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions