Fossis...............

Sandmaniac

Jan 23, 2007
Rehoboth Ma.
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jacobs Ladder !!!! That's an amazing shot, you might want to consider entering that photo in a contest. It would make a beautiful print. Blow it up and frame it for your wall. The way your dog is looking at it makes it even more mesmerizing.
Title
"All Dogs Really Do Go To Heaven"

Mike

Sandmaniac

Jan 23, 2007
Rehoboth Ma.
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here it is with the ladder enhanced.
Amazing!!!

Attachments

• dog heaven.jpg
    dog heaven.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 348

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very extraordinary shot, I agree what Sand says.

;) RR

OP
OP
Silver Searcher

Silver Searcher

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2006
UK
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sandmaniac said:
Jacobs Ladder !!!! That's an amazing shot, you might want to consider entering that photo in a contest. It would make a beautiful print. Blow it up and frame it for your wall. The way your dog is looking at it makes it even more mesmerizing.
Title
"All Dogs Really Do Go To Heaven"

Mike
At the time I really couldn't make out Sandmanic reply :icon_scratch:(all dogs go to Heaven) that was September 2007, less than a year later my Best buddie departed :'( :'( breaking me and my wifes heart in the process, he was eleven years old, and his loss to me put me into a state of depression. A couple of weeks ago I was looking through my wardrobe and I come across the pictures I took of him when he was a pup, I sat on my bed and cryed for 30 minutes, I miss our walks, and I miss him so much it's unreal. RIP Sam 1996-2007 :'(

thrillathahunt

Silver Member
Jul 24, 2006
TEXAS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is a wonderful picture! It is the kind of image that draws you into it and keeps you there! It would win a photo contest.

steve71

Bronze Member
May 9, 2007
TX
my best buddy just passed away about a week ago i miss him everyday :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Attachments

• DSC04106.JPG
    DSC04106.JPG
    66.9 KB · Views: 111
  • DSC04106.JPG
    DSC04106.JPG
    66.9 KB · Views: 111

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ahhhh. I tell you there is nothing more loyal. What a great great picture. Amazing photo.
Thanks for sharing.
TnMountains

Kiwijohn

Dec 10, 2008
New Zealand
Detector(s) used
X-Terra 705 Excalibur 1000 Garrett Pro Pointer
Hey Silver Searcher, I sure can sympathise with your loss of a loved companion.
My 'Rottie' Max and I spent 12 years together. Time does heal.
Heres something that appealed to me.

Rainbow Bridge

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge.

There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together.

There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor; those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by.

The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent; His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together.

OP
OP
Silver Searcher

Silver Searcher

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2006
UK
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Kiwijohn said:
Hey Silver Searcher, I sure can sympathise with your loss of a loved companion.
My 'Rottie' Max and I spent 12 years together. Time does heal.
Heres something that appealed to me.

Rainbow Bridge

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge.

There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together.

There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor; those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by.

The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent; His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together.
Thanks John :angel7:

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is an old post, Silversearcher, but I just now saw it. That's a beautiful pic. I believe that when I die, all the dogs I ever owned will be there and we can hunt and hang out like we used to. I believe all the cats I ever owned will be given day passes from hell so they can visit me, should they so desire. Which they probably won't. Sorry about your pal.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread