diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice! He looks a bit bigger than the ones we have down here. :)
PS-on the coffee-probably not much!

fossis

Gold Member
Jan 5, 2007
eastern Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Whites Prizm 11 & White's XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow, he's a big un.

Welcome to Treasure-Net

Fossis.............

Ascholten

Jul 28, 2007
Detector(s) used
Spectrum XLT
Ah yes, it IS getting that time of year again aint it?

Scorpions like the heat. When the weather gets cooler out they start coming indoors or places where it might be warmer out. In certain parts of florida, it's a big no no to leave your car windows cracked open over night, they will crawl in and be waiting for you the next morning when you hop in the car late for work and sit on them.... They don't like that either. Please, just push the I believe button on this one, you don't want to experience it first hand :-[ :-[

people start leaving their windows open now because it's getting cooler at night and it lets the fresh air in and you can give the A/C and your electric bill a break, but if your screen doesn't fit really tight and there's a gap, or a gap under a door or somewhere, they will find their way in.

fwiw, I was told at the emergency room they are not that horribly deadly, just hurt like a @#%$% @#$%#$. It was like a bad wasp sting, and I was also told, don't know the truth to it but that the smaller white ones are nastier poison wise.

Thanks but Ill avoid em all.

Aaron

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions