worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Today was a NO day...for fish,did see some stuff though.

010.JPG

K1600_022.JPG

K1600_025.JPG

K1600_015.JPG

No no to barefoot!

K1600_016.JPG

My Wife asked if I'd shred some garlic,sure.:laughing7:

K1600_002.JPG

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Chris, you know I am loving that boat pic. That looks like such a peaceful cruise on the river. It really stinks that you can't walk anywhere barefoot anymore. I used to go barefoot from the last day of school until the first day of school. I had the toughest dirtiest feet of all the kids. On the bright side, I saved my parents money by not wearing my shoes out. :laughing7:

Just out of curiosity, did your wife roll her eyes at you for turning that little task into a photo op? lol! Because Mr WD rolls his at me when I do.

Nice pics. Thanks for sharing your day.

OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Chris, you know I am loving that boat pic. That looks like such a peaceful cruise on the river. It really stinks that you can't walk anywhere barefoot anymore. I used to go barefoot from the last day of school until the first day of school. I had the toughest dirtiest feet of all the kids. On the bright side, I saved my parents money by not wearing my shoes out. :laughing7:

Just out of curiosity, did your wife roll her eyes at you for turning that little task into a photo op? lol! Because Mr WD rolls his at me when I do.

Nice pics. Thanks for sharing your day.

I was born and brought up with the gators and moccasins with a fishing pole in my hand my Gramma called me Peck's Bad Boy.

She laughed.:laughing7:

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You saw some stuff, did you? The problem with MOST people is they don't notice how beautiful just being ABLE to see is! Your pics of the everyday are beautiful. Tnx. ╦╦Ç

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I like your signature. one of a cop's axioms: If you had told the truth the first time, you wouldn't have to remember what you said. ╦╦Ç

OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
I like your signature. one of a cop's axioms: If you had told the truth the first time, you wouldn't have to remember what you said. ╦╦Ç

If a person never told the first lie you wouldn't have to remember ANYTHING!

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Thank you for sharing! :occasion14:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread