WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
We had a colorful sunset tonight. I used the opportunity to test the differnt exposure settings on my camera, so that I can learn a little about it. I used the scene setting and dusk/dawn,

duskdawn 0.JPG Setting at 0

duskdawn -1.JPG Setting at -1

duskdawn -2.JPG Setting at -2. This to me shows the real colors that I was seeing.

duskdawn +1.JPG Setting at +1

duskdawn +2.JPG Setting at +2

Thanks for looking!

~Sis

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
If you had shot it from a tripod, you could take all those images and make a really detailed one called an HDR.

Tried to do one but the images would not align properly ... looked to be different sizes, which really confuses the software.

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Ok, took some trimming and manual aligning, but here is a quick HDR merge of your images:

merge01.jpg

No extra editing, just a straight up merge. Can be a lot better if you remember to use a tripod with those bracketed exposures and most of all, have the time and patience to do a proper editing job (which I didn't today).

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Beautiful shots!:occasion14:

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Nice pics WD.:icon_thumright:

OP
OP
WannaDig3687

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
If you had shot it from a tripod, you could take all those images and make a really detailed one called an HDR.

Tried to do one but the images would not align properly ... looked to be different sizes, which really confuses the software.

I haven't figured out how to use the tripod yet. I will put that on the list. I didn't think about the sizes being the same. I try to reduce the sizes in order to post on another forum that has restrictions. I will try to remember that for here. Thanks!

OP
OP
WannaDig3687

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Ok, took some trimming and manual aligning, but here is a quick HDR merge of your images:

View attachment 1636705

No extra editing, just a straight up merge. Can be a lot better if you remember to use a tripod with those bracketed exposures and most of all, have the time and patience to do a proper editing job (which I didn't today).

Been dropping the hints to hubby that I need a better lap top. Maybe Santa will bring me one. I would like to be able to do better at editing and try to learn some of the stuff that you do. Thanks for editing!

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
that would be great framed on my wall Love it

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread