What we'll do to hunt relics...

Possum

Bronze Member
Nov 22, 2017
Southeast Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 and Equinox 800, XP Deus, Shadow X5, Shadow X2, Fisher F44, Whites Coinmaster, and Tesoro Compadre'
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
This is how "Truth" and I ended up the other day after attempting to locate a British Encampment in St. Bernard Parish. I had my Platinum stuck for four (4) hours and ended up trashing my front wind spoiler and that slick, sticky God forsaken gray clay they got down there is relentless when it comes to cleaning it off, especially on leather!!! :BangHead: :censored: :crybaby2::censored: Oh well, that's the price you pay to get to the good relic spots!!! Unfortunately we never got there... :laughing7:

stuck F250.jpg

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
What a pain in the @#%! Sure hope you get there when the road conditions are better! :icon_thumleft:

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Sorry you had trouble. Maybe better in a few days.

OP
OP
Possum

Possum

Bronze Member
Nov 22, 2017
Southeast Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 and Equinox 800, XP Deus, Shadow X5, Shadow X2, Fisher F44, Whites Coinmaster, and Tesoro Compadre'
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
That does not look like a fun day.

Wrightdigger

Not at all...LOL "Truth" smoked two (2) of my cigars and INHALED them!!! He was a nervous wreck... LOL We ended up going else where's after a partner of mine came to pull us out with his winch, because my motorist assist organizations that I have roadside assistance with really stand behind their phrase "ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE" because they said I wasn't off the roadside they wouldn't send a hook to pull me out... :censored: :BangHead:

"D"

Last edited:
OP
OP
Possum

Possum

Bronze Member
Nov 22, 2017
Southeast Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Last edited:
OP
OP
Possum

Possum

Bronze Member
Nov 22, 2017
Southeast Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
What a pain in the @#%! Sure hope you get there when the road conditions are better! :icon_thumleft:

Doc,

Unfortunately that wasn't meant to be a road. Hunting club members had a trail next to a canal, which I was attempting to traverse. That's the price you pay to get to the good spots, that is if you can make it!!!

"D"

Sorry you had trouble. Maybe better in a few days.

Rook,

If those darn kids would stay out of there "mudhawgin" it probably would dry up...

"D"

Last edited:
OP
OP
Possum

Possum

Bronze Member
Nov 22, 2017
Southeast Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
OP
OP
Possum

Possum

Bronze Member
Nov 22, 2017
Southeast Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Me too, in fact I got some waiting for when I get off work ... Be Well!

Now ya done got old possums mouth watering and tail waggin just thinking about a big bowl of Gumbo wid some French bread on the side to sop up the left over gumbo juice... Lol

"D"

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread