Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
yep, I would...d2

utah hunter

Jul 30, 2007
Utah county, Utah
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-terra 70, Fisher F75, eyes, brain
You bet I would. Anything in there better be more afraid of me than I am of it ;) I have never been accused of being sane, but life is more fun that way.

RON (PA)

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2004
Pittsburgh, Pa
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre & Tiger Shark
I would go into both of those in a heart beat. Looks like two great places to detect. As least in my opinion. Let us know what you have found in them.

OP
OP
Christ_in_you

Christ_in_you

Sep 14, 2007
gypsy, you must be from Arkansas, because you exude a love for this past time.Did you like exude that there is one of them there fancy words....LOL... You r a true hunter...coooool! Ray

Attachments

• 08_15_07_1316.jpg
    08_15_07_1316.jpg
    159.1 KB · Views: 382
OP
OP
Christ_in_you

Christ_in_you

Sep 14, 2007
superduty that looks like my kinda country. I wont ask you to disclose, but I'm NW Arkansas and that cant be far.Cool cave.Find any goodies?

Jeffro

Silver Member
Dec 6, 2005
Eugene, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ5, White's GM VSat
Yes, we've got pretty good gold here. this was a test shaft. They followed a vein for about a hundred feet, apparently without much to show for it. Here's a shot of inside, what they were following-

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 370
S

stefen

Only after a thorough pre-check...and only if I can stand and not crawl...

A while back while on a trail ride in Rancho California, several friends and I were sitting on a log taking a lunch break. When two of us got up a rattle shot out from between our legs...fortunately it didn't get a chance to strike...

Since then I always check first.

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Kinda spooky with those faces on the back wall. Yep, I'll go in when the snakes are hibernating.

;) RR

OP
OP
Christ_in_you

Christ_in_you

Sep 14, 2007
RR,everyone kept mentioning the faces. I never noticed until just now.That is weird. The cellar is made of sandstones that r about 1ftx1ft. Almost all cellars out here r made of some type of cement with creek gravel. I think the cellar itself is amazing. I dont know how old it is, but the old house is long gone. There is also a hand dug well with sandstone lining it.That is an engineering feat as well, if u think about it. Ray

goldenapples

Aug 23, 2007
So.California
Detector(s) used
Explorer SE Sunray X-1 Probe Sunray Gold Phones
They all look like great places to hunt.

As for the faces on the back wall thats wild the one on the right looks real human like with mustache and all, Next time you go back there take the same picture and see if you get the same affect??

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread