Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Have Y'all Seen These?

We have some mighty talented artists here at T-Net. Thank you for sharing your art work with us.

I was sent a email with the actual pics...but it would not copy & paste. So here's the website. Amazing what you can do with Crayola crayons. Totally awesome! http://www.themastercrayonartist.biz/

Click on all of these at the site...
Gallery
Western
Portraits
Nature
Scenic

Don Marco was born in Northern Minnesota in the late 1920's.His interest in art was evident even before starting school. As a young adult in the Army Air Corp, he began his life's career in Air Traffic Control, which continued until his retirement from Honolulu International Airport in 1973. Much of his spare time was spent as a professional artist.

Before retirement, Don started developing a technique to create fine art, using Crayola Crayons. Shortly after retiring, he published his first print. Living in Southern California, his work was in demand, including commissions from Burt Reynolds and a one-man show at his Dinner Theater in Florida .

Hard to imagine these are done with crayons !!!

SC_hunter

Bronze Member
Jan 16, 2007
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i,Whites XLT,Ace 250 and BH Tracker IV and Others.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Have Y'all Seen These?

Geeeezzzzz....I don't think I could pass for a crayon painter...lol

Attachments

• Untitled - 1.jpg
    Untitled - 1.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 286

civilman1

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
PA-MD
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS,White's MXT's and Surf II Lot's-O-Coil's
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

That's awesome RR..I saved it,need to show littleman...I guarantee he has 200 jammed into a 1 gal. Ziploc.My little Artist...Great stuff..HH!!

VanGone

Bronze Member
Jul 28, 2007

He is one very talented person,such vivid colors and details and to top it off done in crayon. Amazing. I had never heard of him before. Thanks for posting the link RR.
Van

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250

aaaw I rather liked SC's drawing! Don't make him sit in the corner long! lol Very cool RR!!

Cubfan64

Silver Member
Feb 13, 2006
New Hampshire - USA
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ21, Teknetics T2 & Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I'm constantly awed by the artistic talents some people have - my brain just doesn't work in that way and I can't even begin to imagine what it must be like to be gifted to able to see those images in your head and then transfer them flawlessly via whatever medium you choose.

Just amazing!!

wesfrye53

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2007
Springfield, TN
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter 202

RR,

I'm sitting here not knowing what to say. Those pictures are abso;utely gorgeous and I guess my lack of words is due to the fact they are done with crayons.

WOW!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread