At least he got his peanut butter.

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Nice video, thank you for sharing! :occasion14:

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How nice you've added a safety net.

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Out of seven tree rats only 3 will try their luck.:laughing7:
There was a squirrel in the front yard a few days ago jumping and spinning around like he was crazy. Then he would attack this stick and chew the heck out of it as it he was in a fight with it. I wished I'd a caught that on video. He was the smallest of the others and I think he was acting out how he's gonna kick all the others butt when he gets bigger, because they chase him off all the time when I put acorns out.

OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
There was a squirrel in the front yard a few days ago jumping and spinning around like he was crazy. Then he would attack this stick and chew the heck out of it as it he was in a fight with it. I wished I'd a caught that on video. He was the smallest of the others and I think he was acting out how he's gonna kick all the others butt when he gets bigger, because they chase him off all the time when I put acorns out.

Ha..tree rat with an attitude.:laughing7:

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
I love squirrels, but have yet to see one up my holler. Got rabbits, coons, bear, deer and others but not squirrels up here.

My brother will be up here later today, but that's about the most wild life I'll see......

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread