Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

huntsman53

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2013
East Tennessee
Primary Interest:
Other
If anything, I would say that they are two spirit orbs. As long as they are not hostile, you definitely need to explore and search the cave considering the Native American and Civil War history of the area. It is quite likely that Native Americans and Civil War soldiers used the cave and who knows what they lost, buried or left behind in the cave. Check with Brad (Limitool), he is an expert at crawling around in caves. Don't give out the location to anyone and especially so, those folks that record caves as you might get a visit from the Feds who will bar the entrance or entrances up and forbid anyone to go inside and especially to take anything from the cave.

uglymailman

Bronze Member
Feb 3, 2010
Be careful. If it's a sandstone cave it can have methane gas. One person goes in, next guy goes to rescue you and you're both down. I probably couldn't wait to go in. Inside pics please. Good luck.

kingskid1611

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2015
Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just raised my hand to help explore it.....It would be a blast. Please give us photos of the inside.

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I listen to coast to coast most of my life I believe in things beyond

eyemustdigtreasure

Silver Member
Mar 2, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug Pro
Tesoro Cibola
Nokta Pointer; Phillips SHS5200 phones
Nokta Macro SIMPLEX +
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
water drops on your lens...? :dontknow:
Ghosts...?! :laughing7:

also note, that most accidents and animal encounters, are at the entrances to caves...!
Its their HOME, and we are just VISITING...!
Be safe, and collect only good memories...!

trdking

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2015
Fullerton CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We tossed a company picnic at a rural park in Irvine Calif years ago. Our CFO, a woman, brought her grand daughter to the event. Whilst out hiking she parked her grand daughter about 5 years old near a tree. Stepped back 20 paces snapped her photo then proceeded on to finish out the day uneventful. When she got the pictures developed (yes that long ago) I heard her scream from her office. I ran in and she was shaking and holding that Photo. She had parked her grand daughter three feet from a mountain Lion that was just looking amazed at the fortune of someone dropping off a meal. She never saw the Mountain lion but there it was plain as day in the photo. Scary

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread