Fossis...............

LadyDigger

Bronze Member
Jun 7, 2006
Virginia Beach
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Re: Who's eating who here?

That's so cool....my dau was given a chicken (chick) for Easter one year. We had that chicken (Mr. Bigalow) for several years.

When hubby upgraded the boys tree house...he added a chicken pen under it. It has a ramp on the side facing the creek where we would open it in the morning and close at night. Mr. Bigalow was like the FAMILY DOG...followed you around every where!!!

I was babysitting the neighbors two boys and they teased that chicken something fierce. I then had to keep Mr. Bigalow at bay, cause he would attack my boys (probably thinking they were the neighbors boys...as they were the same ages).

Here's a pic of our Beloved Mr. Bigalow...(oh, we woke up one morning and found white feathers all over the yard :()

Attachments

• chicken2b.jpg
    chicken2b.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 309
  • Chicken3.jpg
    Chicken3.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 314
  • Chicken5.jpg
    Chicken5.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 301

LadyDigger

Bronze Member
Jun 7, 2006
Virginia Beach
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250

Christ_in_you said:
RIP Bigalow.
Thanks....

Are those 6 chickens yours? I think it's great they are bonding with your dog...even though they have a motive ;) (his food)

In Va Bch, we are allowed up to 3 chickens within city limits...but we just had that one. I never ate the eggs, collected them and gave them to my mother in law :)

OP
OP
Christ_in_you

Christ_in_you

Sep 14, 2007

I have about 16. They are to fat though, so they don't lay good. Just cant bring myself to eat them.They really keep the bugs down. I live in the boonies as you can see from the picture.

Attachments

• pictures 047.jpg
    pictures 047.jpg
    116.6 KB · Views: 251
  • pictures 047.jpg
    pictures 047.jpg
    116.6 KB · Views: 246

wesfrye53

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2007
Springfield, TN
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter 202

That's about as bad as an outdoor cat i once had that let a possum come up and eat her food. She just sat there and watched and then finished whatever the possum left.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread