Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
First chance to get some shooting in in a couple of weeks (almost).

Another dianthus --- used a luminosity mask to tone down the red. This Nikon and my Canon both go crazy on this color and it gets blown out.

DSCN2492.jpg

I know it's a weed, but the big yellow dandelion flower just looked pretty to me. Backlighting is always interesting.

DSCN2498.jpg

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Thank you for sharing! :occasion14:

glass half fool

Bronze Member
Jul 17, 2017
North of the Mason Dixon line
Detector(s) used
White 5900DiPro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Us humans call the dandelion a weed because we have been sold the idea our yard should be one big monoculture of the same species of grass .Birds and insects feed on dandelions and the young leaves of the plant are edible . Nice pictures

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
I read something once, can't find it anymore, but it was something like this:

Someone was praying to God, asking, "Please make my yard look better." And God replied, " I gave you a sea of beautiful yellow flowers and you called them a weed and mowed them down."

They are beautiful when you see a large patch of them. And your photos are always beautiful!

OP
OP
Chadeaux

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I read something once, can't find it anymore, but it was something like this:

Someone was praying to God, asking, "Please make my yard look better." And God replied, " I gave you a sea of beautiful yellow flowers and you called them a weed and mowed them down."

They are beautiful when you see a large patch of them. And your photos are always beautiful!

Thanks. I just point the camera. The beauty is from their maker --- the same one who gave me the ability to point the camera.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread