glass half fool

Bronze Member
Jul 17, 2017
North of the Mason Dixon line
Detector(s) used
White 5900DiPro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The heading for this forum is show your surroundings ... what you see... what is your world .This is little Tillie She is in the beginning stages of being house broken .That means getting up several times a night to take her outside and keeping an eye on her during every minute of the daylight hours to try to keep her from doing her business in the house . So for the next few weeks this is what I see. I suppose I will miss out on some metal detecting and bottle digging time this spring . But if all goes well it will be a good trade View attachment 006.jpg

civilman1

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
PA-MD
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS,White's MXT's and Surf II Lot's-O-Coil's
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Is she going to be your little shed hunter too? Best of luck to ya :icon_thumleft:

GB1

Gold Member
Jul 12, 2017
East TX
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknectics eurotek pro
bounty hunter time ranger
bounty hunter quick draw 2
used a teroso compadre.
Primary Interest:
Other
cute puppy what type is she. i'm guessing black lab

OP
OP
G

glass half fool

Bronze Member
Jul 17, 2017
Detector(s) used
White 5900DiPro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
She is a Boykin Spaniel I already have one that has shown some ability to find shed antlers and I plan to do as much training with this one also . The shed antler hunting fits in with my other hobbies of looking for things outdoors The one I have for almost 3 years is a very smart dog and learns quickly .If Tillie is like her my pile of shed antlers could get a lot bigger .Thanks to all for the nice comments

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Good Luck with the beautiful new addition! :occasion14:

OP
OP
G

glass half fool

Bronze Member
Jul 17, 2017
Detector(s) used
White 5900DiPro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tamrock Until 3 years ago I never had a house dog . We had often talked about it but the time was never right .I had known a little about the Boykin Spaniel breed . I read an article in a magazine about less known hunting dogs.That was the spark that made me decide to research the breed .What we decided was it was the right size for us . My wife could take it walking with her ,I could train it to find shed deer antlers and it was the prefect size for our house . They are very smart dogs and very eager to please .They learn quickly and at about 35 to 40 lbs do not require a large space in the house I did not intend to get 2 but the first one is so much fun I convinced myself it made sense

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Indeed, they look to be an all-around sport breed able to handle all the elements. Not like my Morkie, who I have to carry when snow sticks to her feet or bale her out when other dogs think she's some kind of play toy. Her only defense is to freeze and hope it ends quickly.

Attachments

• turtle 2.jpg
    turtle 2.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 53
OP
OP
G

glass half fool

Bronze Member
Jul 17, 2017
Detector(s) used
White 5900DiPro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My 3 year Emmy comes from North Carolina but she loves the cold and snow .This past winter I took her out after about a 4 inch overnight snow .She sprang straight up in the air and when her feet hit the ground she ran through the yard with the end of her nose pushing snow But Morkie looks like she is holding her own against a much big opponent

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My 3 year Emmy comes from North Carolina but she loves the cold and snow .This past winter I took her out after about a 4 inch overnight snow .She sprang straight up in the air and when her feet hit the ground she ran through the yard with the end of her nose pushing snow But Morkie looks like she is holding her own against a much big opponent
That Great Danes name is Turtle and he kicks at Bella with his front leg trying to get her to run, so he can chase her down and toy with her. She knows if she doesn't move she's then no fun to be harass by all the big bullies and they give up on her. Though one time this Pomeranian that would pick on her all the time, Bella finally had enough and really light into that dog and was all over it in a rage, like "Say My Name Sucker".... I had to pull her off of that dog her size. His name is Duncan and he never picked on her again after that.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread