worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
How does a bird know how to build a nest?

K1600_DSCN4266_InPixio.JPG

GOD Bless

Chris

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have no clue? I often wonder how it is they know where to place the first twig, stick or blade of dry grass when the time comes to build a nest?.... Where do they begin :dontknow:

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I have no clue? I often wonder how it is they know where to place the first twig, stick or blade of dry grass when the time comes to build a nest?.... Where do they begin :dontknow:

Same way our politicians place taxes! Start small until your surrounded by it!

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I have often wondered about how they know the building procedure. :dontknow:

IDXMonster

Mar 16, 2014
New Glarus,WI
Detector(s) used
Current….Deus2, ExplorerSEPro, Explorer2, IDXPro-M
Past….Deus1, CTX3030, Equinox800, eTrac, Compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So a dude with a big white beard emails them directions? “God” has been used to explain the apparently unexplainable from the beginning of time. Remember when the world was flat and the planets and sun revolved around the Earth? I’m not saying there isn’t some “higher power” which we can’t yet definitively comprehend,but what I do know is that the scientific method tells us of “innate abilities”...repeatable,observable behavior that animals of all kinds are born with.
I’m not an atheist,I’m a scientist. Blindly believing may provide comfort to some,and there isn’t anything wrong with that. There are MANY things I don’t understand....don’t get me started on this Big Bang business...:icon_scratch:

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nobody said anything about blindly believing anything.

OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
So a dude with a big white beard emails them directions? “God” has been used to explain the apparently unexplainable from the beginning of time. Remember when the world was flat and the planets and sun revolved around the Earth? I’m not saying there isn’t some “higher power” which we can’t yet definitively comprehend,but what I do know is that the scientific method tells us of “innate abilities”...repeatable,observable behavior that animals of all kinds are born with.
I’m not an atheist,I’m a scientist. Blindly believing may provide comfort to some,and there isn’t anything wrong with that. There are MANY things I don’t understand....don’t get me started on this Big Bang business...:icon_scratch:

Where does the LIFE in a simple blade of grass come from which man can not duplicate? GOD is incomprehensible but yet EVERYTHING in nature testifies of Him the CREATOR.I am NOT a religious man either.

e418d01bc5028a26a0429a956332dcf4.jpg

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They wonder the same about us how are ours so big and cool

Top Member Reactions