I wonder if she will help me do the dishes?

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
:icon_scratch::tongue3::dontknow::laughing9:

A robin has built her nest at my kitchen window. I am looking forward to watching the babies. I hope I am around to watch them hatch!

DSCN9695.JPG

DSCN9698.JPG

Thanks for looking!

~Sis

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Keep an eye on any crows coming around. We had some baby Robin's born in an Aspen right out our kitchen window. One day Heckle and Jeckle showed up and after that there were no more baby Robin's. My wife had me cut the Aspen down, so no birds will ever build a nest in veiw of her again. My wife and daughters all have hated crows ever since.

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Nice photos, thank you for sharing! :occasion14:

civilman1

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
PA-MD
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS,White's MXT's and Surf II Lot's-O-Coil's
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
That's cool!! We just had 6 goslings hatched at the pond. Funny as S#@& watching them :thumbsup:

Toecutter

Bronze Member
Nov 30, 2018
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Maybe if she stood on one leg and used her beak she could use her wings to scrub with out thumbs thats a tough one :icon_scratch:......lol

cool pic....

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
To watch a baby being born or an egg hatching is to KNOW God exists! TTC

OP
OP
W

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Thanks for all the comments and likes, everyone!

Update: I became concerned because we kept scaring her off the nest whenever we went to the sink, trash, and dishwasher. So, I thought maybe I should lower the blind. Then I thought that might make a mirror and was concerned it would scare her away, so I lifted it and...scared her away! LOL! Mr Wd says I am being a mother hen! Blind is down and I am leaving the nest alone! :tongue3:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread