I'm so sad about my Happy Place (warning: pic overload)

OP
OP
W

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
So sorry to hear about the damage to your farm property. The Good news is that you and your family are all ok. As bad as things sometimes seem, they could have been worse. I'm glad as I'm sure that y'all are that they weren't.

Thank you, devldog. It is good news and I am very thankful. Our neighbors house got hit. Fortunately they were off camping at the time.

OP
OP
W

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
The place will survive and even grow. Life is resilient. You are alive and well. You are resilient. Dwell not on the destruction but begin the construction. Old is continually renewed. Be strong! Keep us informed on the progress. Tnx for the documentation pics. Terry

Thanks for the encouragement, Terry. We will be OK. It's just a bummer. I will try to watch for and photo the new growth. :thumbsup:

OP
OP
W

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Its always gonna be something with you isn’t it joe?

( insert final scene from joe versus the volcano here)

Your loved ones are fine, you lost nothing that matters

You now have firewood, for the best evenings are always around a nice wood fire outside as the sun goes down

Still? Still?!?!? You can't post your own videos? Take your gadget to a library and get one of those cute librarians to help you figure it out.

Did you mean this "scene?"

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
No I didn’t mean the credits.
After they were blown into the ocean at the end of the movie and they are swimming in the water

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Why would a librarian help me with an iPad?

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Still? Still?!?!? You can't post your own videos? Take your gadget to a library and get one of those cute librarians to help you figure it out.

Did you mean this "scene?"

Cute librarians? What libraries you go to? They were always older than my MOTHER where I went! TTC

OP
OP
W

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Cute librarians? What libraries you go to? They were always older than my MOTHER where I went! TTC

Shhh, Terry. I’m really just trying to persuade him to seek help. He’s been unable to post videos for months now. I gave him screenshots and step by step directions and still notta. His music thread is stalled out and mine is catching up. We can’t have that! :tongue3:

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
They get younger as you get older......
Been in a library lately to check? (Ouch.:laughing7:)
Rub it in, Chair, rub it in. Now that I'm almost as old as Moses, the 60 year olds don't look so bad either!! TTC

RTR

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2017
Smith Mt. Lake Va.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Liberator
Falcon MD-20
Blue Bowl
Angus MacKirk sluice
Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sis
Hope all is well with clean-up.Glad no one is hurt.

OP
OP
W

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Sis
Hope all is well with clean-up.Glad no one is hurt.

Thank you, RTR.
After we got the all clear, I went back to watching the tv. And texting my peeps to take cover. And my mom called to check on us and mr wd had to yell at her to get in the basement. She just wasn't getting it. They never did take cover. Then I watched as they were heading towards my other peeps. I yelled, " Are you trying to take out my whole family?!?!?! My cousin, who lives in the house our Grandparents raised all our parents, has the worst damage. Everyone is ok. Praise God.

RTR

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2017
Smith Mt. Lake Va.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Liberator
Falcon MD-20
Blue Bowl
Angus MacKirk sluice
Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you, RTR.
After we got the all clear, I went back to watching the tv. And texting my peeps to take cover. And my mom called to check on us and mr wd had to yell at her to get in the basement. She just wasn't getting it. They never did take cover. Then I watched as they were heading towards my other peeps. I yelled, " Are you trying to take out my whole family?!?!?! My cousin, who lives in the house our Grandparents raised all our parents, has the worst damage. Everyone is ok. Praise God.

Your welcome.We are in day 2 w/3 more days ahead w/nonstop rain that hit the mid west a few days ago, but no heavy winds.Got so much water....the fish are drowning :)!

OP
OP
W

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Your welcome.We are in day 2 w/3 more days ahead w/nonstop rain that hit the mid west a few days ago, but no heavy winds.Got so much water....the fish are drowning :)!

It's just been crazy how much rain and flooding has been going on this year.

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It's just been crazy how much rain and flooding has been going on this year.
You guys saw my videos of the deserts here in AZ. We also have had rain.... enough to fill washes I've never seen wet before! TTC

OP
OP
W

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
You guys saw my videos of the deserts here in AZ. We also have had rain.... enough to fill washes I've never seen wet before! TTC

I remember those.

IDK? I'm glad we have a boat!

OP
OP
W

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
:sad10::sad10: So Sorry.:sad10::sad10:....Do you happen to heat your house with a wood stove?. Looks like a long term supply of firewood.

No. We got away from that, but we have a wood burning stove. I would say we’re prepared for the just in case scenario.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions