I'm not an expert so let me call in one of my guys

GopherDaGold

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2009
St. Charles County, Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Tesoro Vaquero, Bounty Hunter Land Star, Teknetics Delta 4000, Minelab Equinox 600, Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Met Mr. Hall-Patton at the Clark County Museum today. Very personable guy.

20190814_112012.jpg

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's the beard of knowledge. Was the museum worth the visit?

OP
OP
GopherDaGold

GopherDaGold

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2009
St. Charles County, Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Tesoro Vaquero, Bounty Hunter Land Star, Teknetics Delta 4000, Minelab Equinox 600, Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's the beard of knowledge. Was the museum worth the visit?

Even though it was 110° it was well worth it. $2 admission fee but drops to a buck if you, (me) is over 55. Lots of displays on over 30 acres including the air raid siren from an early episode of Pawn Stars.
We stayed mainly indoors because of the temps but there are lots of nice displays, many being hands-on.
Mark is a truly fine gentleman. The gift shop lady called back to his office and told him there were some folks who wanted to meet him. "And bring your hat" she said :laughing7:
He doesn't get paid for his appearances on the show and it's usually about four hours out of his day for about a minute or two of work. It's also about an hour round trip travel time from the museum to the pawn shop.

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went in the pawn shop once and I did see Chumlee. Maybe next time I'm out there I'll check out the museum.

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Very nice place to visit. :icon_thumleft:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread