North Carolina

Attachments

• church.jpg
    church.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 226

VanGone

Bronze Member
Jul 28, 2007
I really like this one CD,Lots of good times being celebrated there,a good life for sure.
Van

Montana Jim

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2006
Montana
Another awesome painting! :) Way to go CD!!

Are you in the pink dress dead cented holding a cake or something?

Finding you in your own paintings is like looking for the playboy bunny on the cover each month... um, not that I know anything about that or anything...

I only read the articles... really.

OP
OP
CarolinaDigs

CarolinaDigs

Silver Member
Apr 4, 2007
North Carolina
Thank you Gypsy, Van, Doobie, Handsome Jim ;D Yes when I finish the paintings for the show > I do want to work on a whimsical treasurenet scene :) Hot tub as Gypsy suggested could be a hoot !! Yes Jim I am in the pink in the middle ;) By the way > I used to be a Playboy Bunny ::) Got a little tired of Hugh always being in those pajamas though ;)

Montana Jim

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2006
Montana
CarolinaDigs said:
Thank you Gypsy, Van, Doobie, Handsome Jim ;D Yes when I finish the paintings for the show > I do want to work on a whimsical treasurenet scene :) Hot tub as Gypsy suggested could be a hoot !! Yes Jim I am in the pink in the middle ;) By the way > I used to be a Playboy Bunny ::) Got a little tired of Hugh always being in those pajamas though ;)

I know - I have that copy... I saved it! :-*

OP
OP
CarolinaDigs

CarolinaDigs

Silver Member
Apr 4, 2007
North Carolina
Montana Jim said:
CarolinaDigs said:

Jimmy you couldn't have been over 14 at that time in my history ;D

Montana Jim

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2006
Montana
CarolinaDigs said:
Montana Jim said:
CarolinaDigs said:

Jimmy you couldn't have been over 14 at that time in my history ;D

If my memory serves... thats about right. LOL ::) But I digressed... I'm sorry ...

SC_hunter

Bronze Member
Jan 16, 2007
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i,Whites XLT,Ace 250 and BH Tracker IV and Others.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lovely as always....I noticed and think it is great..in most of your works everyone is having a fabulous time..Ain't life GRAND.. :)

OP
OP
CarolinaDigs

CarolinaDigs

Silver Member
Apr 4, 2007
North Carolina
SC_hunter said:
Lovely as always....I noticed and think it is great..in most of your works everyone is having a fabulous time..Ain't life GRAND.. :)

SC you got it right !! Always in my art I have painted enjoyment and friendship. Thanks sugar :)

E59

Feb 28, 2005
On the river bank
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Great picture, you are so talented. I don't paint but I can sure shave a dog. I'll have to post a finished one on here so people can see my artistic flair. Not quite comparable to a painting but fun to look at just the same. ;D

wesfrye53

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2007
Springfield, TN
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter 202
Margie...another fantastic painting!

It's real thoughtful of you to have his and her outhouses ;D.

And of course, that table full of cakes, pies and other goodies has made me hungry! :-*

OP
OP
CarolinaDigs

CarolinaDigs

Silver Member
Apr 4, 2007
North Carolina
Sara77 said:
Great picture, you are so talented. I don't paint but I can sure shave a dog. I'll have to post a finished one on here so people can see my artistic flair. Not quite comparable to a painting but fun to look at just the same. ;D

Sara thank you :) Yes do post your pics > we all love animals here :)

OP
OP
CarolinaDigs

CarolinaDigs

Silver Member
Apr 4, 2007
North Carolina
wesfrye53 said:
Margie...another fantastic painting!

It's real thoughtful of you to have his and her outhouses ;D.

And of course, that table full of cakes, pies and other goodies has made me hungry! :-*

Wes thank you !! You don't miss a thing ;)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread