Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome action shot she got!
Guess that's part of the act. The boat arrives, the actor shows up and leaps out of the water for the grand applause. We've got alligators here in Colorado https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colorado_Gators_Reptile_Park. They tapped into some natural hot springs and created warm pools they can live in. I took the kids there one time. It's really interesting how they created this environment out in the vast San Luis Valley of central Colorado. They also raise tilapia there to market.

Attachments

• IMG953280.jpg
    IMG953280.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG953285.jpg
    IMG953285.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG953281.jpg
    IMG953281.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 45
OP
OP
tamrock

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Heck I remember you could buy baby alligators in the pet section of the five and dime. They had spider monkeys also. My friend was with me there one time and stuck his face up to the monkeys cage and one reached out and grabbed his glasses off his face. That monkey held tight on to those glasses, before my friend could pull them from the monkeys grip. My mom would only allow me to get a turtle. I'm kinda glad the public now sees having some animals animals in cages isn't so cool anymore.

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Heck I remember you could buy baby alligators in the pet section of the five and dime. They had spider monkeys also. My friend was with me there one time and stuck his face up to the monkeys cage and one reached out and grabbed his glasses off his face. That monkey held tight on to those glasses, before my friend could pull them from the monkeys grip. My mom would only allow me to get a turtle. I'm kinda glad the public now sees having some animals animals in cages isn't so cool anymore.

If I recall right they were caiman,the monkeys were 19.95 and Kings dept. store sold piranha.

BIG problem down in Florida with Burmese Pythons,they lay between 60-100 eggs they just keep multiplying.

OP
OP
tamrock

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If I recall right they were caiman,the monkeys were 19.95 and Kings dept. store sold piranha.

BIG problem down in Florida with Burmese Pythons,they lay between 60-100 eggs they just keep multiplying.
Yeah if your a raccoon in Florida you better tread lightly.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread