Gold Member
Aug 16, 2013
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XP Deus I & II
Xterra Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Awesome first and last pic of the watermelon. I just bought a NAA Mini Revolver. I think I’d have to get right up to the belly of that WM to do that kind of shot.
C3F6A68F-B0D5-478E-A2BE-4A404F10A3F4.jpeg

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Awesome first and last pic of the watermelon. I just bought a NAA Mini Revolver. I think I’d have to get right up to the belly of that WM to do that kind of shot.
View attachment 1766910

My "watch"/fifth pocket of my jeans are all worn from an N.A.A. .22.
Yes , you will want to close the gap for a shot on a melon...Or about anything else.

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That last pic is cool. I got that older model Vaquero .45 with a 6 inch barrel and I don't think the cylinder quite lines up for reload. Is that a problem with yours?

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
That last pic is cool. I got that older model Vaquero .45 with a 6 inch barrel and I don't think the cylinder quite lines up for reload. Is that a problem with yours?
I (well the seller/ shop)sent another older and well used Charter back to the factory when it was getting out of time. Came back all set .
I forget the name of the little "spur" on the lower frame that catches the cylinder cuts to stop revolution. That was my suspect.

Interchangeable (.22 lr vs .22 mag for example) and spare cylinders need checked for function. Not all are good to go without a tweak.
Yours might not have had quite enough inspection before it left the factory.
(No offence meant to Ruger. It can happen.)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread