Meet Bo
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Meet Bo

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Wes

Apr 2007
    Springfield, TN
    Bounty Hunter 202
    6 times

Meet Bo

Yesterday my orthopedic doctor told me to use my knee as I was able as long as I didn't bend, squat or lift. Soooo, being about to go batty staying in the house I drove a bunch of folks to a satellite circus the Al Menah Shriners sponored in Shelbyville, Tennessee. here, I got to meet Bo again. I met Bo last year at another circus. By now you are saying; "Who is Bo?". Bo is supposedly the largest elephant to perform in a circus in present day. And Bo is just a growing "teenager in elephant years!

Here's a pic of Bo leading the other elephants around the ring. You can just make out his trainer on the other side of his trunk.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Bo and trainer.JPG 
Views:	252 
Size:	160.3 KB 
ID:	162258

Here's another shot with Bo, on the right, to compare him with the other two elephants.

Name:	Bo and the others.JPG 
Views:	290 
Size:	164.3 KB 
ID:	162259

I guess I should have said, here's Bo's behind. Sorry, but right now I move pretty slow and their act would have been over if I had gone to the other side of the arena.
    Look not mournfully into the past, it comes not back again. Wisely improve the present, it is thine. Go forth to meet the shadowy future without fear and with a manly heart.

- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

Jul 2007
    79 times

Re: Meet Bo

He's a big boy for sure,neat series Wes.
    Van

us
    Jan 2007
    eastern Oklahoma
    Whites Prizm 11 & White's XLT
    92 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Banner Finds (1)

He is a 'Big un', glad you're getting out some.

Fossis..............
    fossil hunter Indian Artifact collector MDer Antique collector

us
    Apr 2007
    God's lap
    X-terra 70 ACE 250
    72 times

awesome!!

us
    Aug 2006
    WESTERN MASS
    33 times

I LOVE it! Elephants are such cool gentle giants aren't they? I can not believe how agile they are for such a huge creature. Thanks so much for the introduction Wes.

Now go put that knee up!
    A kind word echos for eternity

hu
    Gypsyheart~ Queen of Rust

Nov 2005
    Ozarks
    300 times

Dont even think about hanging that elephant from your ceiling
    I go a great distance,while some are considering whether they will start today or tomorrow

Sep 2006
    Central Iowa
    4 times

Man! They most have him lifting logs all day. Look at the back on that bad boy!

us
    Aug 2006
    WESTERN MASS
    33 times

Quote Originally Posted by gypsyheart
    Dont even think about hanging that elephant from your ceiling
    A kind word echos for eternity

us
    Wes

Apr 2007
    Springfield, TN
    Bounty Hunter 202
    6 times

Hang him from my ceiling? Bo's head would just about touch the ceiling. besides, how would I get him in the house? he's bigger than my front porch. A smoked ham the size of that guy's leg would collapse the oof if I ever got it hung!

Now you'd have room in your kitchen Gypsy Mystery
    Look not mournfully into the past, it comes not back again. Wisely improve the present, it is thine. Go forth to meet the shadowy future without fear and with a manly heart.

hu

Nov 2005
    Ozarks
    300 times

Quote Originally Posted by wesfrye53
    Hang him from my ceiling? Bo's head would just about touch the ceiling. besides, how would I get him in the house? he's bigger than my front porch. A smoked ham the size of that guy's leg would collapse the oof if I ever got it hung!

I would have room....but I have certain rules about hanging dead things from my ceiling......Of course if they are still alive when put there...that I might be able to handle....Care to come over for coffee Wes?
    I go a great distance,while some are considering whether they will start today or tomorrow

us
    Wes

Apr 2007
    Springfield, TN
    Bounty Hunter 202
    6 times

Quote Originally Posted by gypsyheart
    Quote Originally Posted by wesfrye53

I would have room....but I have certain rules about hanging dead things from my ceiling......Of course if they are still alive when put there...that I might be able to handle....Care to come over for coffee Wes?
    So Gypsy Mystery...are you revealing your true self? Perhaps your real name is "Black Widow"?

You been watching too much "Hellraiser"? I see thru your plan...invite me over for coffee then you'd hang me from your ceiling.

At least it won't be thru two summers . Besides, what in the world would you do, having to explain me hanging from your ceiling?

hu

Nov 2005
    Ozarks
    300 times

Oh....Its not like anyone would see you .....all wrapped up in a pretty little cocoon.......
    Attached Images Attached Images  

us
    da book worm--researcher

Feb 2007
    callahan,fl
    delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
    3621 times
    Honorable Mentions (1)

big fellow indeed

us
    Wes

Apr 2007
    Springfield, TN
    Bounty Hunter 202
    6 times

Yea Ivan, he is...specially when you stand next to him, which I did last year and didn't have a camera with me. Kinda scary, actually.

us
    Wes

Apr 2007
    Springfield, TN
    Bounty Hunter 202
    6 times

Gypsy Mystery, or Gypsy Widow, or whoever you are today.

Why in the world would you want to wrap me in a cocoon?

I think I'd look pretty good hanging above the sink!

Name:	Hung in Kitchen.JPG 
Views:	196 
Size:	111.4 KB 
ID:	162346

You'd just have some 'splainin to do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links