Anxiety Attack Cat

wesfrye53

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2007
Springfield, TN
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter 202
How many of you cat owner's have a cat that has anxiety attacks?

Here's a pic of one of mine. Tyler has these bouts every 2-3 months when he has to literally be on top of me.

Tyler.JPG

See what I have to put up with? BTW...it's no coincidence that he's ORANGE! ;D

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
heck cats just like to lay all over folks -- they like to cuddle

SC_hunter

Bronze Member
Jan 16, 2007
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i,Whites XLT,Ace 250 and BH Tracker IV and Others.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wes, Just enjoy...Lost my cat of 16 yrs Sunday...Let it be the boss for awhile and own you..

COUNTRY GIRL

Silver Member
Aug 17, 2006
WESTERN MASS
Ahhhhhhhh! He does look comfy there laying on your shelf ;). Try having him climb up your back while you are trying to take a picture of the moon with the tri-pod, big help there. ::) Great looking cat Wes!

SC sorry about your loss, pets are so much a part of us :'(.

OP
OP
wesfrye53

wesfrye53

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2007
Springfield, TN
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter 202
SC...my sentiments too. My two guys have been my best friends when some times got rough. Can't imagine life without them telling me how things are gonna be ::)

OP
OP
wesfrye53

wesfrye53

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2007
Springfield, TN
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter 202
Hey Copper...he and my other cat are not allowed outdoors. They do have the pleasure of sitting about 10 feet away at eye level and watch the activity.

Please don't accuse me of animal cruelty; I view it as being no different than standing down at the Dodge dealership and looking at a Viper I can't have. ::)

Mona Lisa

Gold Member
Jan 13, 2005
Great Falls, Montana
Detector(s) used
White's DFX & a Sunray probe
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
wesfrye53 said:
Hey Copper...he and my other cat are not allowed outdoors. They do have the pleasure of sitting about 10 feet away at eye level and watch the activity.

Please don't accuse me of animal cruelty; I view it as being no different than standing down at the Dodge dealership and looking at a Viper I can't have. ::)

LOL, Wes! :D

It looks like you've got a pal to help you though your recovery. How's your knee doing, Wesley? :)

OP
OP
wesfrye53

wesfrye53

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2007
Springfield, TN
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter 202
Actually I have two pals Just Mona. Dandy, my other cat is a Norwegian Forest cat and is about twice the size of Tyler. It's a trip when both of them try to find a spot on my chest :-\

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread