tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I remember when you posted the first one. Those dark pillowie storm clouds with the setting sun shining underneath them look very unique in pictures. I've always liked how they've looked in some of the pictures I've taken.

Kray Gelder

Gold Member
Feb 24, 2017
Georgetown, SC
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Very nice. I used to enjoy snowshoeing in the woods west of Sandpoint, north of Wrencoe Loop, ( we had 15 acres a mile off of the graveled Loop road ) during a good snowfall, and when the snow was deep. When I stopped to look around, so very quiet.

Treasureman25

May 30, 2013
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Mxt pro, coinmaster gt, bounty hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ron do you have a website where you sell your photos or do you just have a personal collection?

Last edited:
OP
OP
ronwoodcraft

ronwoodcraft

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2007
Idaho
Ron do you have a website where you sell your photos or do you just have a personal collection?
No, Not right now..I used to have a website where I sold my rustic furniture and photos.. After my wife died I went back to driving truck OTR and let the website go...She was the one that built and maintained the web site..Now,due to a family situation with my parents, I'm not driving anymore and may sometime try to put together some kind of website.

Last edited:

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome pics. Looks really serine

Top Member Reactions