Canoe Coffee and Solitude

wesfrye53

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2007
Springfield, TN
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter 202
I'm not questioning the lack of a yoke,,,nice that you have a light canoe.

Woman...you won't tip sitting in that seat...I paddled many a mile in the rear seat by myself...or, you can get on your knees in the middle but then you'd drip water in your coffee! ::) But if it works for ya, who am I to question? ;)

stevesno

Feb 27, 2006
Deep in the Ozark Mountains
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ3D, Whites TM 808, Sharptronics DSP-03
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gypsy,
You never cease to amaze me. Floating has been my passion since a small boy. My son and I take a week long float every year down the Buffalo River in Arkansas.
The Buffalo was the first federally protected river in the U.S. It is simply beautiful with it's towering bluffs and surrounded by thousands of acres of national forest. The fishing is fantastic for smallmouth bass.
If you ever get the opportunity to float this with your girls you need to take advantage of it. On weekends the river gets crowded, but during the week one can float in solitude....Steve

watercolor

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2007
Arlington Heights, IL
Detector(s) used
V3i, MXT-All Pro and Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
With a Thermos of good coffee and a view like that to start off the morning, you're bound to have a good day ;)

Take care,
watercolor

wesfrye53

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2007
Springfield, TN
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter 202
Sheetless...I was doing some research on the body of water there. Were you aware that every year the Great Pumpkin passes overhead and drops a load of Punkin Do in that lake?

Great Pumpkin 1.jpg

OP
OP
Gypsy Heart

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
wesfrye53 said:
Sheetless...I was doing some research on the body of water there. Were you aware that every year the Great Pumpkin passes overhead and drops a load of Punkin Do in that lake?

Punkin fish.gif

I wondered where all these pumpkin fish were coming from

Attachments

• Shedd_PumpkinseedFish.gif
    Shedd_PumpkinseedFish.gif
    32.2 KB · Views: 256

kieser sousa/rip

Bronze Member
Dec 3, 2006
upstate N.Y.
Detector(s) used
Fisher cz-20/ XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
gypsyheart said:
wesfrye53 said:

Mvc-011s.jpg

I wondered where all these pumpkin fish were coming from
I got onea them pumpkin fish in a 50 gal. Tank "Bubba" is his name eating everything in site is his game ! ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread