ArfieBoy

Silver Member
Aug 11, 2011
N.E. Oregon
Detector(s) used
Compass X-70, Compass X-80, Compass X-90, Compass Judge 2, Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice video. Got lots of those critters here in northeastern Oregon. Had some wild turkeys visit my backyard just last week. Yesterday my front yard was full of young deer.

OP
OP
oneguy

oneguy

Aug 26, 2015
Montana
Detector(s) used
2 Goldmonsters, SDC 2300
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice video. Got lots of those critters here in northeastern Oregon. Had some wild turkeys visit my backyard just last week. Yesterday my front yard was full of young deer.
I really like eastern Ore.....not too hot on the rest, too many people.

Forgot to post this still shot...

yodeler.JPG

ArfieBoy

Silver Member
Aug 11, 2011
N.E. Oregon
Detector(s) used
Compass X-70, Compass X-80, Compass X-90, Compass Judge 2, Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's a great shot too! Not to start a mutual admiration society thing here but I truly like Montana, too! My preference is the western part of the state, especially the northwest corner. Spent some time there working in the spring and summer around Kalispell in the mid-1960's.

Last edited:

newnan man

Gold Member
Aug 8, 2005
Beautiful Florida
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I live on an island on the East Coast of central Florida. We have coyotes over here! For awhile a lot of cats were disappearing but it seems like they aren't as bad as a year ago.

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cool video I wished O lived on a Island I can only dream

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I live on an island on the East Coast of central Florida. We have coyotes over here! For awhile a lot of cats were disappearing but it seems like they aren't as bad as a year ago.
I've seen countless missing kitty fliers tacked to power poles in my neighborhood. My cats been lucky I guess and he's been extremely skiddish and cautious over his 18 years of being a cat. The goofball snuck out without me knowing last night when I let the dog's out before bed and spent the night out in the cold. He'll be sleeping in his cubby all day after all that.

Attachments

• 20200213_072343.jpg
    20200213_072343.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 32
Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Nice, I need to purchase one for my yard; lots of wildlife around! :icon_thumleft:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread