I have not drawn a picture in years...

Montana Jim

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2006
Montana
... but tonight I spent an hour and drew this... the house belongs to a friend of mine...

It was like riding a bike... drawing is nothing more than lottsa circles and squares...

Unfinished.JPG

hollowpointred

Gold Member
Mar 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE/Garrett GTI 2500/ Ace 250
damn Jim, you are a great artist! drawing for me is a lot more than circles and squares! i have 0 talent for it! i can barely draw a stick man, thats why i am always amazed at people that have the talent for it.

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
Dang Jimmy.....You need to quit smoking more often....Thats really great. Do you draw portraits too?
It is absolutely beautiful and because of the sentiment behind it , it is even more so.

PBK

Gold Member
May 25, 2005
Montana Jim said:
drawing is nothing more than lottsa circles and squares...

Right.

And sculpture is nothing more than busting boulders.

Great work, Jim!

kieser sousa/rip

Bronze Member
Dec 3, 2006
upstate N.Y.
Detector(s) used
Fisher cz-20/ XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pretty cool Jim.Your style reminds me of a friend's (Frank Eckmier) his work is in the Smithsonian and several other museums ! ;D

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Outstanding, Jim! You need to draw more often, I love the style...reminds me of a Cajun artist who had the same style of drawings. I have those drawings framed and hanging in different areas of my house.

;) RR

Mona Lisa

Gold Member
Jan 13, 2005
Great Falls, Montana
Detector(s) used
White's DFX & a Sunray probe
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
That's amazingl!! You haven't drawn in years....and you made this in an hour?? I'm so impressed! :o :o 8)

Looks like you found your new job, Jimmy. You can create pen and ink drawings of peoples houses. Self-employment! 8)

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
very nice drawing! Maybe you should spend more time at it....you are very talented! :D

OP
OP
Montana Jim

Montana Jim

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2006
Montana
Thanks for all your kind comments... :)

Maybe I'll start drawing again, and taking my time... It was very relaxing.

CarolinaDigs

Silver Member
Apr 4, 2007
North Carolina
Jim Your talent is most evident !! Wonderful ink drawing , you style is charming and one is really drawn into the scene. I hope that you will post more art > maybe you can sell me this one :) signed of course 8)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread