My card...

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
card.JPG ╦╦C

OP
OP
TerryC

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
Terry, we tried to meet once and missed. Someday we'll try that again You tried, time for my try

Where you coming to next?

OP
OP
TerryC

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey, Roger! I was setting up an adventure to cross the USA along US60 from CA to VA. I shut it down because KY is CLOSED, at this time, to non-Kentuckians. Geez! I wonder what Daniel Boone would have to say about that! SOON, buddy! ╦╦C

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey, Roger! I was setting up an adventure to cross the USA along US60 from CA to VA. I shut it down because KY is CLOSED, at this time, to non-Kentuckians. Geez! I wonder what Daniel Boone would have to say about that! SOON, buddy! ╦╦C

I guess there's a whole lot closed right now. What they gonna do, kills us? Nah, think we're okay with that. Give me some heads up when you're hitting the road, Okay? You're an old favorite of mine = what else we got left?

OP
OP
TerryC

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I guess there's a whole lot closed right now. What they gonna do, kills us? Nah, think we're okay with that. Give me some heads up when you're hitting the road, Okay? You're an old favorite of mine = what else we got left?
Will do! ╦╦C

OP
OP
TerryC

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey Terry New Orleans is known for their looters lol
I understand. I spend a lot of time on the desert. If you are following some of my recent posts, you will see I am finding Indian relics that are hundreds, even THOUSANDS of years old! I am not an archie but I must leave them lay. Next week, my new ROKON RANGER will arrive! I will then have access to areas in the desert that very few can get to. I am excited about the areas that will soon open up to me! Take care, my friend. ╦╦C

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I understand. I spend a lot of time on the desert. If you are following some of my recent posts, you will see I am finding Indian relics that are hundreds, even THOUSANDS of years old! I am not an archie but I must leave them lay. Next week, my new ROKON RANGER will arrive! I will then have access to areas in the desert that very few can get to. I am excited about the areas that will soon open up to me! Take care, my friend. ╦╦C

I was talking about the looting that happens after hurricanes here when all the thugs are stealing from stores. As far as Indian artifacts anything except a burial ground I’d be honored to keep them. The only Indian artifact I have is a tomahawk ax heads that I found in a white shell bed next to the fort at a 1770s French fort that was taken over by the Spaniards in 1812 and it’s probably one of my most cherished possessions. I’ll be here waiting to see the next treasures you find Terry.

OP
OP
TerryC

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I was talking about the looting that happens after hurricanes here when all the thugs are stealing from stores. As far as Indian artifacts anything except a burial ground I’d be honored to keep them. The only Indian artifact I have is a tomahawk ax heads that I found in a white shell bed next to the fort at a 1770s French fort that was taken over by the Spaniards in 1812 and it’s probably one of my most cherished possessions. I’ll be here waiting to see the next treasures you find Terry.

DON'T touch that dial! More to come. TTC

OP
OP
TerryC

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Just talked to a KY resident. The state will open it's borders to other state's residents on Sunday. I will reconsider the US 60 crossing! TTC

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions