diggingthe1

Silver Member
Feb 11, 2015
Victor, CO...City of Mines
Detector(s) used
Minelab EQ800, Ex2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It is such a great place to take a walk with the dog in the morning. IMG_20200516_081348544_HDR.jpg IMG_20200516_080738836.jpg IMG_20200516_080338429.jpg

civilman1

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
PA-MD
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS,White's MXT's and Surf II Lot's-O-Coil's
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Pretty cool looking site! Do you ever detect the place?

OP
OP
diggingthe1

diggingthe1

Silver Member
Feb 11, 2015
Detector(s) used
Minelab EQ800, Ex2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It is owned my the big gold mine company. I am sure if I asked them they would say no. They have saved and moved some of the old buildings. Maybe if I asked the right department. Thanks for the post!

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Holy smokes that looks so awesome even your Dog has it better than I do

OP
OP
diggingthe1

diggingthe1

Silver Member
Feb 11, 2015
Detector(s) used
Minelab EQ800, Ex2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Holy smokes that looks so awesome even your Dog has it better than I do
Thanks Tommy if you ever get out this way it would be more than a blast to go out hunting! My dog does have it pretty nice. About 3 o'clock she asks me if I want to go out detecting!!!

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks some day I have 2 Daughters and have worked 3 jobs for a long long time Girls are not Cheap now they are in College it never ends I havent been on a vacation in way over 10 years.. They are worth it to me. I also have my project Trans Am thats been sitting in My Garage just as long. I have alot of some days lol. I used to when I was younger drive all over the Country Az Flagstaff 4 corners boy I miss those times . Thanks again some day if you see some old man that looks like Goerge Burns after being ran over a few times by a Dump truck walking up to your door it will be me........some day Your a good Man.....Tommy

OP
OP
diggingthe1

diggingthe1

Silver Member
Feb 11, 2015
Detector(s) used
Minelab EQ800, Ex2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm looking forward to it!!! My boys are heading for college and time goes too fast! Sounds like you have a good life if you can be there for your daughters!!!!

newnan man

Gold Member
Aug 8, 2005
Beautiful Florida
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Thanks some day I have 2 Daughters and have worked 3 jobs for a long long time Girls are not Cheap now they are in College it never ends I havent been on a vacation in way over 10 years.. They are worth it to me. I also have my project Trans Am thats been sitting in My Garage just as long. I have alot of some days lol. I used to when I was younger drive all over the Country Az Flagstaff 4 corners boy I miss those times . Thanks again some day if you see some old man that looks like Goerge Burns after being ran over a few times by a Dump truck walking up to your door it will be me........some day Your a good Man.....Tommy
Hang in there! My 2 daughters are 41 & 39 now & you'll miss these times too. They're still my little baby girls to me. I remember working every Saturday and all the side jobs I could get. It gets better if you hang in and plan. I live on an island 2 blocks from the beach now. 30 yrs ago I figured I'd be dead by now!

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thats inspirational ,Thanks Happy Memorial Day

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great shots. How lucky you are to explore that old historic region and I'm always fascinated with the things you find around there.

OP
OP
diggingthe1

diggingthe1

Silver Member
Feb 11, 2015
Detector(s) used
Minelab EQ800, Ex2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Tamrock, I definitely feel happy with where I'm at! With all the people that flocked up here, you never know what's in the dirt.
Thanks Professor, we all enjoy finding where the old buildings used to stand!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread