tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Saturday was a nice day, so I took a 3 hour bike ride. I took a path the goes across a wheat field that travels along an irrigation ditch that I've never been on before, because it's always looked kinda uninteresting. I past by this old wagon sitting along a fence line in some shrubs. No telling how long this old wagons been parked in this spot and when it was last used. It looked like its held up pretty well sitting for who knows how long in the elements or robbed of the old wagon wheels. I've seen other fair a lot worse than this one has left to rot out in the open air.

Attachments

• 20200523_135827.jpg
    20200523_135827.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 67
Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Very nice photo! I would love to restore it! :icon_thumleft:

Kray Gelder

Gold Member
Feb 24, 2017
Georgetown, SC
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Pretty sound old wagon! I noticed there are patches over the knot holes. Maybe it hauled grain?

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thats awesome how its just sat there for that long great resto project maybe they were attacked by Wild Indians would be cool to see some arrows stuck in the side LOL just mind wandering.......Tommy

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Bronze Member
May 26, 2011
tujunga ca
Detector(s) used
xlt mxt gmz and now a gmt whites
that would look good in my front yard,cool find.are you thinking about trying to get it???
brad

OP
OP
tamrock

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thats awesome how its just sat there for that long great resto project maybe they were attacked by Wild Indians would be cool to see some arrows stuck in the side LOL just mind wandering.......Tommy
Tommy no doubt in my mind I would enjoy sitting at the bar and have a few frosty mugs as I listen to you express some of those ideas of yours.

Last edited:
OP
OP
tamrock

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
that would look good in my front yard,cool find.are you thinking about trying to get it???
brad
It would make a great piece of yard art, but I'm sure the person who owns it knows that and would either not wanna sell it, has promised it to family member or wants more than I'd wanna spend on it.

old digger

Gold Member
Jan 15, 2012
Montana
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Doesn't hurt to ask? This friend of mine (he passed away) that I used to go arrowhead hunting with always said that, that certain property, we couldn't get permission to hunt on. I later asked the land owner, and he said go ahead. So, you never know unless you ask?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread