• IMPSiNG-1.jpg
    IMPSiNG-1.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 47
Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Awesome photos! :icon_thumleft:

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great shots... They sure do a lot of bickering with each other over space. I've been seeing and hearing more hummingbirds in my area in recent years, but still not as many that are in the mountains, which I think they are also increasing in numbers as time goes on. Seems to me hummingbirds have been doing alright.

OP
OP
ronwoodcraft

ronwoodcraft

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2007
Idaho
Wow !!!! ronwood they are beautiful shoots. I really like the one where the focus is the bird only
Thanks!...I was snapping pictures of it feeding on the flowers and it must have been curious...It flew toward me and stopped, hovering still long enough for me to get off three quick shots.

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Thanks!...I was snapping pictures of it feeding on the flowers and it must have been curious...It flew toward me and stopped, hovering still long enough for me to get off three quick shots.

I experienced one fly right up to my nose and hover.

monkeys uncle

Mar 26, 2014
Waxahachie, Tx
Detector(s) used
Vanquish 440, E-Trac, Fisher F-Pulse pin-pointer
Primary Interest:
Other
Love em! Can't keep my feeder full here in north TX. Usually have 5 to 7 at a time, but they whir by so fast they're hard to count. Fun to watch.

fyrffytr1

Gold Member
Mar 5, 2010
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, White's DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice photos. One question, do you have fire ants where you live? I am just trying to come up with something that you don't have to take and post pictures of!:laughing7:

glass half fool

Bronze Member
Jul 17, 2017
North of the Mason Dixon line
Detector(s) used
White 5900DiPro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Yes I have gotten a few shoots like that also but you still have to be there and you still need to doing things right The 4 shoots you posted are not the result of luck .The are the result of putting in the time and learning what it takes to get shoots like you have in this post

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
wow great pics those are cool looking

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread