May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Looks like he just dropped..

K1024_DSCN9703.JPG

I see the same two guys setting on this log drinking when I leave in the afternoon,next time I see them..TAKE YOUR CRAP BACK OUT!

K1024_DSCN9708.JPG

Did get a !2+.:hello2:

K1024_DSCN9701.JPG

GOD Bless

Chris

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Thank you for sharing! :icon_thumleft:

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can just picture those two

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jackarses that litter like that are real POS's.

SD51

Silver Member
Aug 24, 2016
MI
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Must be some kind of a record...none of the bottles are broken! I suggest we epoxy the bottles to the hood of their car, but that might actually be an improvement!

OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Must be some kind of a record...none of the bottles are broken! I suggest we epoxy the bottles to the hood of their car, but that might actually be an improvement!

Didn't see them today,maybe tomorrow,and I will speak to them.

newnan man

Gold Member
Aug 8, 2005
Beautiful Florida
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I was at the beach at a crossover set of stairs. A guy walks by smoking & when he gets down to the sand flicked his cig butt out on the beach. I said Hey! He looked up and I said thanks for throwing your Sh@t
so someone else can clean it up. He flipped me off and walked away. I see piles of beer bottles and cans
people leave after they party at night. There is an entire night culture of rude selfish idiots who have party's on the beach and leave all their filth.

SD51

Silver Member
Aug 24, 2016
MI
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was at the beach at a crossover set of stairs. A guy walks by smoking & when he gets down to the sand flicked his cig butt out on the beach. I said Hey! He looked up and I said thanks for throwing your Sh@t
so someone else can clean it up. He flipped me off and walked away. I see piles of beer bottles and cans
people leave after they party at night. There is an entire night culture of rude selfish idiots who have party's on the beach and leave all their filth.

It will never end...we have laws (supposedly) about not canoeing down our rivers with bottles. Yet, I constantly see beer bottles thrown onto the shore when I'm fishing. Turns out, the canoe liveries don't even enforce the "No Bottle" rule. They just collect the money and look the other way!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread