glass half fool

Bronze Member
Jul 17, 2017
North of the Mason Dixon line
Detector(s) used
White 5900DiPro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here are two pictures taken by the same trail camera just about 12 hours apart The little chipmunk ;looks like it is holding on for dear life..And you need to,look closely for the deer in the second picture .To the right of the tree light up by the flash is the ear of a deer And you can see some of the back of the deer also I__00546.JPG I__00545.JPG

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Cool shot, I need to buy one of those Trail Cams. :icon_thumleft:

OP
OP
G

glass half fool

Bronze Member
Jul 17, 2017
North of the Mason Dixon line
Detector(s) used
White 5900DiPro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You can learn a lot about what is happening in the natural world I have been using them for about a dozen years and I have no idea how many pictures I have of large buck that I have never seen in daylight They come with some very modern advanced technology or you can pick up some basic motion detector features that will take good pictures Here is another picture within the same time frame as the other two i posted .Where is the wildlife located on this one I__00548.JPG At the same time my hat is off to all of those really great photographers that can use a camera and create works of art with them!!

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good eye thats pretty cool like watching a TV show

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread