Went fishing and got..
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Like Tree33Likes
  • 18 Post By worldtalker
  • 1 Post By DizzyDigger
  • 1 Post By worldtalker
  • 3 Post By worldtalker
  • 2 Post By tamrock
  • 2 Post By Jim in Idaho
  • 2 Post By worldtalker
  • 1 Post By tamrock
  • 1 Post By Jim in Idaho
  • 2 Post By ticndig

Thread: Went fishing and got..

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    Charter Member
    us
    Chris

May 2011
    Western Mass.
    Whites M-6 W/ DD6x10 SunRay DX-1 (A real sleeper)
    24652 times
    The one everybody else missed.

Went fishing and got..

no fish. I did get some good shots.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	K1024_DSCN0243.JPG 
Views:	55 
Size:	193.2 KB 
ID:	1860708

Name:	K1024_DSCN0252.JPG 
Views:	56 
Size:	198.9 KB 
ID:	1860585

Name:	K1024_DSCN0275.JPG 
Views:	57 
Size:	145.5 KB 
ID:	1860586

Name:	K1024_DSCN0281.JPG 
Views:	55 
Size:	160.2 KB 
ID:	1860587

Name:	K1024_DSCN0287.JPG 
Views:	63 
Size:	87.4 KB 
ID:	1860588

Name:	K1024_DSCN0304.JPG 
Views:	60 
Size:	142.9 KB 
ID:	1860589

GOD Bless

Chris
    Last edited by worldtalker; Sep 02, 2020 at 07:54 PM.
    nsdq, Zep11in, dts52 and 15 others like this.
    1 John 4:19 There is no fear in love, but perfect love drives out fear, because fear involves punishment. The one who fears has not been perfected in love.

"We are not designed to rule over others, nor to have others rule over us. We are meant to be ruled only by God."

"A good person is ruled by the law of his heart, but we must have external laws to protect the good people from the bad people."

​The Key...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4D-RjlJ6vWw

8 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD.9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. Isaiah 55:8,9

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Ephesians 6:12

​My Photos.....https://www.viewbug.com/member/alwayslookin

Aug 2016
    1815 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    nice shots thanks

us
    Dec 2012
    Concrete, WA
    Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
    7023 times
    Prospecting
    That pic of the bridge is outstanding..awesome composition.

Now, that pic of the mouse in your hand requires some form of
    explanation..or did you just use it as a bribe to get the eagle to sit
    still? Name:  moose.gif
Views: 185
Size:  1.2 KB
    Cariboo5 likes this.
    Mike (aka Dizz)

"If you love wealth better than liberty, the tranquillity of servitude better than the animating contest
    of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsel nor your arms. Crouch down and lick
    the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you
    were our countrymen." ~~ Samuel Adams, 1776

Dizzy's Super-Simple, Universal Rule of Forum Conduct: Don't be an ass.

Charter Member
    us
    Chris

May 2011
    Western Mass.
    24652 times
    Quote Originally Posted by DizzyDigger View Post
    That pic of the bridge is outstanding..awesome composition.

Now, that pic of the mouse in your hand requires some form of
    explanation..or did you just use it as a bribe to get the eagle to sit
    still?

Thanks dude. I saw it scurry from the brush to the shoreline,and grabbed it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	K1024_DSCN0283.JPG 
Views:	14 
Size:	521.8 KB 
ID:	1860592  
    Last edited by worldtalker; Sep 02, 2020 at 12:55 PM.
    DizzyDigger likes this.
    1 John 4:19 There is no fear in love, but perfect love drives out fear, because fear involves punishment. The one who fears has not been perfected in love.

"We are not designed to rule over others, nor to have others rule over us. We are meant to be ruled only by God."

"A good person is ruled by the law of his heart, but we must have external laws to protect the good people from the bad people."

8 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD.9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. Isaiah 55:8,9

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Ephesians 6:12

Charter Member
    us
    ARC

Aug 2014
    Bahia Del Espiritu Santo - "Bay of the Holy Spirit”
    JW 8X V.2 - ML X2 - VP 580
    72232 times
    So what did you do with the mouse ?
    DETECT WITH RESPECT - Have permission... Fill holes... Dispose of trash. - The Random Chat Thread - http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/ev...en-24-7-a.html

Charter Member
    us
    Chris

May 2011
    Western Mass.
    24652 times
    Quote Originally Posted by AARC View Post
    So what did you do with the mouse ?
    Let it go.

us
    Grant Brandenburg

Jan 2013
    Colorado
    Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
    21560 times
    Sure that ain't a young Vole? Those things are the only critter my dog Bella can catch, well I guess I could give her credit for a baby bunny once.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	128071281.hPqeO6dj.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	99.8 KB 
ID:	1860751   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	walk 041819 6.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	3.07 MB 
ID:	1860752  
    Jim in Idaho and worldtalker like this.

Charter Member
    us
    Jul 2012
    Blackfoot, Idaho
    White's GM2, GM3, DFX, Coinmaster, TDI-SL, GM24K, Falcon MD20, old Garrett Masterhunter BFO 'Way Too Cool' dual 18 Watt UV light
    3757 times
    Prospecting
    Yup, Grant...that's a meadow vole if I ever saw one...not a mouse. By my count, Heidi killed and ate over 300 of them in just one spring a couple of years ago. Our area was lousy with them.
    Good pics, Chris!
    Jim
    tamrock and worldtalker like this.

Charter Member
    us
    Chris

May 2011
    Western Mass.
    24652 times
    Quote Originally Posted by tamrock View Post
    Sure that ain't a young Vole? Those things are the only critter my dog Bella can catch, well I guess I could give her credit for a baby bunny once.
    I thought so with them tiny eyes.

us
    Grant Brandenburg

Jan 2013
    Colorado
    Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
    21560 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim in Idaho View Post
    Yup, Grant...that's a meadow vole if I ever saw one...not a mouse. By my count, Heidi killed and ate over 300 of them in just one spring a couple of years ago. Our area was lousy with them.
    Good pics, Chris!
    Jim
    I don't have an over population of voles around here, because of all the raptors that are around. Coyote's I'll see often listening to the snow for voles underneath and then dive in after them. Yes I like that bridge scene also Chris. I wonder how old it is, being riveted steel and stone piers. It's just a marvelous looking bridge and I admire old bridges.

Charter Member
    us
    Chris

May 2011
    Western Mass.
    24652 times
    I don't have an over population of voles around here, because of all the raptors that are around. Coyote's I'll see often listening to the snow for voles underneath and then dive in after them. Yes I like that bridge scene also Chris. I wonder how old it is, being riveted steel and stone piers. It's just a marvelous looking bridge and I admire old bridges.
    Replaced the original in 1954,it was built in 1897.
    tamrock and DizzyDigger like this.

us
    Grant Brandenburg

Jan 2013
    Colorado
    Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
    21560 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim in Idaho View Post
    Good pics, Chris!
    Jim
    Yeah, Dogs, they just have no compassion for any thing furry and cute. That picture of Bella I took is her looking at the pile of cedar fence panels where a baby bunny was hiding out. She'd been working for hours at digging and ripping splinters of wood out with her teeth trying to get to that little rabbit. I finally had to pull her off of her crazed quest at something she was sure in her mind to kill. She's hilarious trying to run after a full grown bunny, but a Vole will make her day.
    Jim in Idaho likes this.

Charter Member
    us
    Jul 2012
    Blackfoot, Idaho
    White's GM2, GM3, DFX, Coinmaster, TDI-SL, GM24K, Falcon MD20, old Garrett Masterhunter BFO 'Way Too Cool' dual 18 Watt UV light
    3757 times
    Prospecting
    Yeah, Dogs, they just have no compassion for any thing furry and cute. That picture of Bella I took is her looking at the pile of cedar fence panels where a baby bunny was hiding out. She'd been working for hours at digging and ripping splinters of wood out with her teeth trying to get to that little rabbit. I finally had to pull her off of her crazed quest at something she was sure in her mind to kill. She's hilarious trying to run after a full grown bunny, but a Vole will make her day.
    Heidi's a relentless hunter. Of the 14 dogs I've owned she's the only one I feel could actually make it in the wild. She's caught cottontails, jackrabbits, birds, you name it. She was even chasing those big long-nosed lizards in Nevada last summer, though I doubt she'd eat one...LOL
    Jim
    tamrock likes this.

us
    Apr 2009
    Cumberland Va
    T-2-SE
    3068 times
    Banner Finds (1)
    I thought you were showing us your secret bait.
    tamrock and RGINN like this.

Charter Member
    us
    Tommy

Dec 2015
    Ann Arbor
    Equinox 800
    42140 times
    Honorable Mentions (2)
    Great pics looks very serine
    Still Available Approved TreasureNet Sticker $2.00 for 11" X 3" Bumper Sticker ::. I have 34 left PM me if you would like to buy any Tommy.................... Put it on my Trans Am FREE SHIPPING Street Racing My Trans Am W/Tnet Stick

Sponsored Links