after pie.JPG
    106.3 KB · Views: 367

wesfrye53

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2007
Springfield, TN
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter 202
Gypsy Mystery....it looks like evryone had a great time and everybody pitched in! And the food looks great too! Uh....any guys there? :-\ Wait! There's a young one there! Guess the older ones were banned to the shed to eat 2 year old Country Ham!
:-*

Thanks for sharing your Holiday with us ;D

OP
OP
Gypsy Heart

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
Guys are banned to my brother in laws blacksmith shop where they have a woodstove tv and plenty of beer ....and the girls take turns running out plates of food or pies or something....LOL
Besides the Packers were playing and we girls get way more excited over the game than the guys....

wesfrye53

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2007
Springfield, TN
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter 202
gypsyheart said:
Guys are banned to my brother in laws blacksmith shop where they have a woodstove tv and plenty of beer ....and the girls take turns running out plates of food or pies or something....LOL
Besides the Packers were playing and we girls get way more excited over the game than the guys....

I saw that on the tube....wondered why they weren't there watching it...if they are like me, when I watch a game I watch the game. My daughter-in-law just doesn't seem to grasp that...even after I sit there and ignore her ! And her husband is worse than me! But he get's it honest...from me ;D

VanGone

Bronze Member
Jul 28, 2007
Looks like a fun day for all in a nice cozy home.Food looks great also.A day to definitely be thankful for!
Van

LEOJ

Jun 20, 2006
Logan County, Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Minelab Exp. II
Thanks, Gypsyheart--
For sharing your holiday pics with us... You have a wonderful looking family and it looks like you guys had a great thanksgiving...

Joel

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for sharing the Thanksgiving camaraderie with us. Nice, comfortable home...love the "western" decor.

;) RR

stevesno

Feb 27, 2006
Deep in the Ozark Mountains
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ3D, Whites TM 808, Sharptronics DSP-03
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Through those pictures I can easily sense the warmth and family love radiating from that room. But a....could you please give me directions to the blacksmith shop?....Steve

Jeffro

Silver Member
Dec 6, 2005
Eugene, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ5, White's GM VSat
Nice pics Christy! Looks like a fun time with great people. Sheesh! No family resemblance in them cousins, eh? ;)
Chey and the the brunettes above her all look like sisters. :)

I take it the guys were out looking for da turdy point buck?

wesfrye53

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2007
Springfield, TN
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter 202
I agree with Jeffro....BTW...why din't you introduce the family Gypsy Mystery> Wanting to keep it a "mystery"? ::)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread