pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
She was asking to be fed, so she was dropping a hint.
20210208_220332.jpg

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I actually laid down on the couch a bit, the hip was hurting, and two of the cats couldn't figure out how to sit next to me. Talk about frustrated. Your kitty is gorgeous.

ANTIQUARIAN

Gold Member
Apr 24, 2010
Upper Canada 🇨🇦
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Lesche Piranha 35 Shovel & 'Garrett Carrot'
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I thought you told me you had a bowl of catnip for lunch yesterday buddy... so this is what you meant. :laughing7:

Dave

OP
OP
pepperj

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I actually laid down on the couch a bit, the hip was hurting, and two of the cats couldn't figure out how to sit next to me. Talk about frustrated. Your kitty is gorgeous.

Our other Princess is a don't you dare touch me, unless you are grooming me, feeding me, or me wanting smooches with the Mrs.
I love to just touch her, then its a 30 minute bath. :laughing7:
20201011_132426.jpg

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
Our other Princess is a don't you dare touch me
View attachment 1901060

I'm a lifetime cat lover. Dogs are okay, but cats (3) live with me now. Got them from a pet shelter. The meanest cat I ever had was a Siamese. Thank heavens it ran away before I had to hurt it. When I retired and came home up the holler, I had two and Mom had one. They each passed of old age - danged near killed Mom - she just sat in her chair crying and grieving. Got a tip on 3 kittens (brothers).

Brought them home and one immediately climbed in Mom's lap, and I bet it's in her lap right now. And Mom at 94 is still here with me.

OP
OP
pepperj

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I'm a lifetime cat lover. Dogs are okay, but cats (3) live with me now. Got them from a pet shelter. The meanest cat I ever had was a Siamese. Thank heavens it ran away before I had to hurt it. When I retired and came home up the holler, I had two and Mom had one. They each passed of old age - danged near killed Mom - she just sat in her chair crying and grieving. Got a tip on 3 kittens (brothers).

Brought them home and one immediately climbed in Mom's lap, and I bet it's in her lap right now. And Mom at 94 is still here with me.

Alway room in my home for a pet-because it's just not a home without one. These 2 sisters are now coming up to 10yrs old next month, they do something everyday it seems to bring a laugh.
Certainly your Mom will live longer with the lap cat as the calm each others world.
When my Mom lost her fav. cat, I really think it was more traumatic than loosing one of her children.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions