Attachments

• sunsetincannes.jpg
    sunsetincannes.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 319

Wasabi

Nov 7, 2005
Brevard County, FL ~ USA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalinbur II,White's Beach Hunter ID 300, Garrett AT Pro, Minelab E-Trac, Fisher F75, Tesoro Golden UMax, Whites 4900/D, Bounty Hunter IV, Bounty Hunter Big Bud
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gypsy Elf said:
Sunset in Wisconsin :D :D

I have a sister that lives in Wausau, Wisconsin.

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
If that is slightly blurry I cannot even imagine how incredible it is to actually stand there and look at it! Wow! Thanks for taking us along Marc!

bill gent

Sep 22, 2006
jersey city new jersey
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tiger Shark
mark do what i did
get a sturdy walking drill a hole on its top to accept a female threaded end (they usually are carriage bolt types so they have pointed prongs on end so they don't twist in use) and just carry a small threaded male rod -all that will accept your camera receiver size----and VIOLA ! a monopod that can double as a walking stick , monopod and mine I used as a shooting stick as well. Minus the cost of the walking stick it cost me under $5
I even used mine to support a view box camera as well as all my telephoto lenses it went all round the world NP
When I shot for nat geographic its all we used for when we traveled
by the way most of the stuff (nature shots) are semi studio or posed shots where we captured then released the subjects (insects snake lizard frogs etc)

MD Dog

Bronze Member
Feb 10, 2007
Please don't yell !
Ok noone else is going to ask so I guess it's up to me. Marc what in the heck are you doing in Cannes the film fest was over a while ago bud, even the beaches are empty this time of year. ???

OP
OP
Marc

Marc

Silver Member
Mar 19, 2003
Northern Hemisphere
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Scrooge said:
Ok noone else is going to ask so I guess it's up to me. Marc what in the heck are you doing in Cannes the film fest was over a while ago bud, even the beaches are empty this time of year. ???

Exactly WHY I am here - winter is THE best time to be here! ;D

RON (PA)

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2004
Pittsburgh, Pa
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre & Tiger Shark
I knew you were in France...thought it was business related. I hope you are detecting the beaches there.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread