A rough winter and it hasnt even started yet according to the calender !

VanGone

Bronze Member
Jul 28, 2007

Attachments

• HSPICTURES 264-Changed.jpg
    HSPICTURES 264-Changed.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 332
  • HSPICTURES 283 (Changed).jpg
    HSPICTURES 283 (Changed).jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 342
  • HSPICTURES 302-Changed.jpg
    HSPICTURES 302-Changed.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 334
  • HSPICTURES 310 (Changed)-Changed.jpg
    HSPICTURES 310 (Changed)-Changed.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 329
  • HSPICTURES 335-Changed.jpg
    HSPICTURES 335-Changed.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 324

CarolinaDigs

Silver Member
Apr 4, 2007
North Carolina
I could never tire of your pictures Van :) Here it is 65 degrees outside tonight > I refused to cut on the air this week. I have the fans going. Gees your pics look so lovely , I wish I could be there :)

OP
OP
V

VanGone

Bronze Member
Jul 28, 2007
CarolinaDigs said:
I could never tire of your pictures Van :) Here it is 65 degrees outside tonight > I refused to cut on the air this week. I have the fans going. Gees your pics look so lovely , I wish I could be there :)
Winter in Iowa can get pretty hard,but as long as the temps don't get to cold it can be a fun time. The tracks in the snow in the one picture are cross country skiers. That a winter sport that I enjoy doing ,great exercise. The ice wrecked the snow for doing that. Thanks for the comments Carolina,
Van

OP
OP
V

VanGone

Bronze Member
Jul 28, 2007
bigfish31 said:
I have to say it's beautiful, miserable, but beautiful.
You got that right Bigfish. Someone said that they like to look at it but not out there window. lol
Van

OP
OP
V

VanGone

Bronze Member
Jul 28, 2007
HOSSNV said:
Yeah , your deep in it , Hang tough Van . Hoss
Were hanging in there Hoss,but the ice they can have.Lost power for 12 hours and it was getting pretty cold in the house with no heat.Modern furnaces don't fair to well in these conditions. lol
Van

OP
OP
V

VanGone

Bronze Member
Jul 28, 2007
Naughty Man Frosty Elf said:
Van,

i have to admit the snow is pretty...too bad about the ice and associated miseries >:(
The miseries got worse for one family in this town, a tree branch loaded with ice fell and killed a 65 year old guy. Its a sad Christmas for that family to say the least.
Van

stretchmodel

Dec 10, 2006
Sioux Falls, S.D.
Detector(s) used
fisher 1212x
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
VanGone, Thanks for the pictures of CR. I will be coming to town on Sat the 22nd to pick up my son for the holiday so I know what to expect now.
Jim

OP
OP
V

VanGone

Bronze Member
Jul 28, 2007
stretchmodel said:
VanGone, Thanks for the pictures of CR. I will be coming to town on Sat the 22nd to pick up my son for the holiday so I know what to expect now.
Jim
Jim, It warmed up a bit today and we lost some of the ice on the trees. The rest of the week doesn't look to bad,but this weekend could get a little bad again. Stay safe.
Van

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions