Never Complains About Snow

glasskeeper

Oct 29, 2006
Central, Vermont
I got a couple of pics of my best friend Zeus after last nights snow. He never complains about the snow or the cold, he's always the first to go. I was like that a long, long time ago! Zeus and I wish everyone on TNet a Happy and Safe Holiday Jim.

Attachments

• zeus10.jpg
    zeus10.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 590
  • zeus11.jpg
    zeus11.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 570
  • zeus 14.jpg
    zeus 14.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 456

creekhunter

Bronze Member
Dec 14, 2007
Cincinnati, Ohio
Detector(s) used
Radio Shack
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Those are great pics, one of my buddies out west has a Rot named Zeus, cool dog, have a Happy Holiday.

OP
OP
glasskeeper

glasskeeper

Oct 29, 2006
Central, Vermont
Creekhunter I have a friend who also has a Rot, she is a real loveable dog. It's hard to have a coffee or a beer with a 70 lb dog sitting in your lap. Have a Happy and Safe Holiday also. Jim

OP
OP
glasskeeper

glasskeeper

Oct 29, 2006
Central, Vermont
Rev Joel, he's a purebred black lab who needs to lose about twenty pounds. I have added another picture that gives you a better idea what he looks like. In the previous pictures he looks really sad. That is the result of surgery he had when he was a puppy. He was born with inverted eyelids, which caused his bottom eyelashes to scratch his eyes. Anyway, he is one in a million! Have a great holiday! Jim

wesfrye53

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2007
Springfield, TN
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter 202
Glass,

That's a mighty purty dog you have there. Can't believe he stayed in the truck and didn't tear out for the water! :o

OP
OP
glasskeeper

glasskeeper

Oct 29, 2006
Central, Vermont
Thank's Wesfrye, Zeus had just finished an hour of swimming and was drying off. He rides in the front with me and it's a small cab, especially with a wet dog leaning against you all the way home. Have a Merry Christmas! Jim

RevJoel

Mar 1, 2006
Central SC
Detector(s) used
Old Garrett Deep Seeker
Our oldest female Rott has that same eye condition. I believe it is called Entropion (sp). It is good that it can be treated. We stopped breeding her when we found she carried that gene. My male Rotty loves to swim so I know all about riding home with a wet dog leaning on you! Happy New Year and

Pax Christi
Rev. Joel+

civilman1

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
PA-MD
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS,White's MXT's and Surf II Lot's-O-Coil's
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Very cool Jim....Awesome Best Friend.Happy New Year....

T

TreasurdiggrNY

Cool pic Jim,
I think I got the perfect girl for him, here is Gracie our 3yr.old 1/2 something 1/2 something else we adopted. She loves the snow, she loves to eat it too as you can see in the pic ;D.
Happy New Year and good luck in '08

Attachments

• Grace.jpg
    Grace.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 241

mtbiker

Aug 24, 2006
VA
Detector(s) used
White's XLT & White's PI
Labs are great!! In fact, my partner is a Lab!!! ;)

OP
OP
glasskeeper

glasskeeper

Oct 29, 2006
Central, Vermont
Hi TreasurdiggrNY, Gracie is a real cutie. I wish Zeus was still that young, he's 10 yrs old now. He also loves the snow. The first thing he does when he goes out, is to bury his head in the snow. When the snow is all gone, he's real disappointed! Enjoy em, they're the best. Jim

nhbenz

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2004
Brentwood, NH
Detector(s) used
White's Classic SL
White's Surf P.I.
My friends dog Gypsy loves snow too! (no, not named after our friend Gypsyheart here on TNet):

Attachments

• dcp_0001.jpg
    dcp_0001.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 159

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread