The Daily Grind... From a Newbie

Pete Sluder

Nov 24, 2007
New Market, MD
Detector(s) used
White's Prizm II
This is what I see today, and five days every week, the office. Wish it was the great outdoors and my metal detector.

RBS.jpg

fossis

Gold Member
Jan 5, 2007
eastern Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Whites Prizm 11 & White's XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
PESluder said:
This is what I see today, and five days every week, the office. Wish it was the great outdoors and my metal detector.

Welcome PESluder, just have 'happy thoughts of the coming weekend'.

:P, Fossis.................

OP
OP
Pete Sluder

Pete Sluder

Nov 24, 2007
New Market, MD
Detector(s) used
White's Prizm II
Yes, happy thoughts of the weekend.

I am driving down to Maryland from New York tonight, with my detector of course, and my family. Going to work my brother-in-law's property. Not expecting to find anything. As far as we know the area has never been been anything but trees and undeveloped/non-farmed fields. Might even 'seed' the yard with a few coins just to let my nephew find something.

Pete

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
UMMMMM YA,whats happening ,PESluder?
Did you get the memo on the TPS report cover sheets?

extractor

Silver Member
Sep 27, 2007
Sal Sagev Adaven
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC,,,, SOVEREIGN GT,,,, GP 3500,,,,
GB PRO.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Don't know how ya stand it.I would suggest ya should remodel the entire place .keep on diggin'

shane41

Sep 7, 2006
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 . Bounty Hunter, Vibra Probe 570 Garrett Pin Pointer AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know what you mean. Worked 42 years at same place for a Steel Co. Your day will come to retire also.
Enjoy ,the years go by very fast. Shane. :)

Gilligan

Bronze Member
Sep 23, 2007
Seymour Johnson AFB, NC
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 LTD, Deteknix Scuba Tector
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
shane41 said:
I know what you mean. Worked 42 years at same place for a Steel Co. Your day will come to retire also.
Enjoy ,the years go by very fast. Shane. :)

Thanks Shane. My wife worked for EDS and I would visit her at work, which was filled with cubicles like your picture. Everytime I have seen Office Space it reminds me of where she worked, as well as some of the characters that she worked with. You are right about the years go fast. I have been in the fire dept for 22 yrs, I have 8 left, but boy it seems like it takes a long time to get there. I suppose that once I do retire, I will wish I was back. Can't live with it and can't live without it, funny but that is the way it is. You take care and God Bless, Bryan :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread