• Shane PGR (2).JPG
    Shane PGR (2).JPG
    171.4 KB · Views: 300

grizzly bare

Aug 30, 2005
Warrenton, VA
Detector(s) used
Garrett CX II/Sovereign SX-2a Pro/Quattro
Sometimes, being a good parent does get a reward. You've started a good citizen there, thank you.

grizzly bare

sniffer

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2006
Kansas
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS
I'm proud to say, I live at the birthplace of the Patriot Guard.
Phelps may have a following in kansas but he does NOT represent the majority here!!!!!!!!!!!!

OP
OP
red

red

Feb 17, 2005
Lexington, Texas
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ70, Garrett 500
I say we start a frag Fred campaign.We won't consider him a Rev.. Maybe Sympathizer, Traitor and a lot of other names I best keep to myself.And all those parents that let there kids stand with him.I've seen them blow there nose,wipe there feet and rip apart our flag.I say send them to H... make that Iraq and see how far they get..
I have stood with over 200 Patriot Guardsmen in flag lines at funerals where these protesters were and you know when we stand together and that strong.You don't hear or see them.
There have been lots of times I've wanted to boot the Pres. or some idiot congress dicesion.But you darn well better Respect your Country and our Flag. or get the H... out.
Red

fossis

Gold Member
Jan 5, 2007
eastern Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Whites Prizm 11 & White's XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A 'truly sad thing', to protest at a funeral of a 'Hero'.

Fossis..............

SgtSki in MI

Oct 14, 2007
Hesperia, MI
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer XS & Explorer II, Fisher 1236-X2
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey Red, as a soldier currently on my second trip to Iraq I just want to say thanks to you and the Patriot Guard, as well as to anyone else who helps shield grieving families from these wackjobs from Topeka. We've lost a few guys in my local area back home, but luckily these morons didn't show up. Hats off to your son too! My son is in the Regular Army at Ft Sill. He's been in since February of last year so he's a pretty new soldier too. His unit's going to Korea soon so at least he doesn't have to worry about Iraq for a couple years as it looks right now.

Thanks for all that you guys do...Once I talk the BossLady into my (I mean "our") finally getting a Road King, I'll be happy to be right out there with ya!

HH,
SgtSki

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Red said:
I say we start a frag Fred campaign.We won't consider him a Rev.. Maybe Sympathizer, Traitor and a lot of other names I best keep to myself.And all those parents that let there kids stand with him.I've seen them blow there nose,wipe there feet and rip apart our flag.I say send them to H... make that Iraq and see how far they get..
I have stood with over 200 Patriot Guardsmen in flag lines at funerals where these protesters were and you know when we stand together and that strong.You don't hear or see them.
There have been lots of times I've wanted to boot the Pres. or some idiot congress dicesion.But you darn well better Respect your Country and our Flag. or get the H... out.
Red
amen RED

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
SgtSki in MI said:
Thanks for all that you guys do...Once I talk the BossLady into my (I mean "our") finally getting a Road King, I'll be happy to be right out there with ya!
:D 8)

you ever get/go threw northern Illinois/De kalb area
look use up we'vegot a few guys we can hang with and swing the sticks

OP
OP
red

red

Feb 17, 2005
Lexington, Texas
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ70, Garrett 500
SgtSki you keep safe over there. And a Road King :) real nice toys...ah to keep wife happy I mean nice means of tronspot to save gas wit. ;D
Thank you Sgt. and thank your son also.
My son is headed for the Texas Mexico border to work with the DEA for the next 6 months.

Eddie . That sounds like a plan But being from Texas I better wait for much warmer wether . Makes it nicer when on Bike with all that digging gear strapped on. :D
Y'all have a great and blessed day.
Red

Montana Jim

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2006
Montana
God Bless the Patriot Guard...

God Bless you Red...

And God Bless your son.

Phelps hides behind the very thing those men and women ensure he has the right to do - legal protest. That bastard. >:(

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread