Some BDD Metal Detecting Snapshots

Colonial KirkPA

Silver Member
Apr 4, 2007
Colonial, PA
Detector(s) used
White's Pro XL
Dudes,

I wanted to post a few pictures of a site that we have hit in the past year.

1st pic ("The Knob"): about 50 yards from where the pic was taken, we found 6 coppas in the high grass area on the right (3 Liberty Caps, 2 Draped Busts, 1 Conn. coppa). Since we found NO but-tins, we are guessing that the coppas were from a pocket spill. Over the years, the coins were spread out by the plow. Zoy states, "I would love to thank his lovely wife for not mending his paw-kits." (stated like an 18th century Englishman)

2nd pic ("The Knob"): Zoyboy and KirkPA in the field. Oh, I am the one on the left in flexing mode. :D

I hope you enjoyed the scenery pics! :)

BDD...Kirk

Attachments

• wh03-014.jpg
    wh03-014.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 332
  • wh03-017.jpg
    wh03-017.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 335

Rich in Central PA

May 28, 2003
Shamokin Pennsylvania
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's Eagle Spectrum
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
KirkPA said:
Dudes,

I wanted to post a few pictures of a site that we have hit in the past year.

1st pic ("The Knob"): about 50 yards from where the pic was taken, we found 6 coppas in the high grass area on the right (3 Liberty Caps, 2 Draped Busts, 1 Conn. coppa). Since we found NO but-tins, we are guessing that the coppas were from a pocket spill. Over the years, the coins were spread out by the plow. Zoy states, "I would love to thank his lovely wife for not mending his paw-kits." (stated like an 18th century Englishman)

2nd pic ("The Knob"): Zoyboy and KirkPA in the field. Oh, I am the one on the left in flexing mode. :D

I hope you enjoyed the scenery pics! :)

BDD...Kirk

So when are ya gonna invite your Shamokin ancesta up for a day of BS'in, comradery and detectin?

Montana Jim

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2006
Montana
Did John Walter flex in the field too? Was that his style?

Cool pics... looks like a great place to find coppers. I've been watching yer other site too...I vote there everyday.

Happy Hunting guys...

Burdie

Gold Member
Nov 13, 2005
South Central Kansas
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great looking detector guys if you ask me. HH
Some day you need to tell us the history of that place and why you chose there to hunt. Have a good year.
Burdie

TN-Joe

Bronze Member
Oct 8, 2007
Tn
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA500
Yo Kirk,
Totaly nice hunting grounds.
Tennessee Joe

warsawdaddy

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2004
Edwards,Missouri
Detector(s) used
MXT - DeLeon - Gamma 6000
Great looking site,Kirk.I agree with Burdie,what turned you on to this particular site? I also surf your website.You've done a good job with it,looks good.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions