Wes, your new car came in yesterday!

OP
OP
COUNTRY GIRL

COUNTRY GIRL

Silver Member
Aug 17, 2006
WESTERN MASS
Where I'm from it means you have worked your behind off and you DESERVE it! Maybe it's different in other parts of the country? We are sooooo small town, this is the one and only Vette we will see this year. Yup one a year if we are lucky. So arrogance has nothing to do with it, it's all fun and games until someone loses an eye. Or gets a speeding ticket! :D

grizzly bare

Aug 30, 2005
Warrenton, VA
Detector(s) used
Garrett CX II/Sovereign SX-2a Pro/Quattro
That car cost MORE than my first house! Three bedrooms two baths and the payments were about 318 a month. Beautiful car, but it just goes from one place to another. Give me an American made pickup and I'll pass on the car.
Unless I cpuld get Mona or Gypsy or Booty or TreasureTales to ride shotgun?

grizzlybare

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mighty purty cars! Just right for hot roddy around town! But I really like the old SUV or really a jeep mine I love, lots of storage in back 4-wheel drive and yup I know I making up for something I am lacking I'm short short short, so I like being up higher!
And I have found as I get a little older its easier to get up into a vehical than to pull up out of one. ;D

Evy

OP
OP
COUNTRY GIRL

COUNTRY GIRL

Silver Member
Aug 17, 2006
WESTERN MASS
Low, I wouldn't get 25 mpg either, more like a $250 speeding ticket :D!

Fish, not a car to bring the kids to day care in ;).

Grizz, You are so right. That car would cost 1067.61 per month for 84 months with no money down ;). We could go out to 96 months if we had to ::). (people do it) I bet you could get one of us girls to ride shotgun? ;)

Evy, I know what you mean. Like I said earlier I'd take 2 pickup trucks for the money any day! :)

Bridge if we take a 63 split in for it you will be the first to know! :D

Have a great day!

wesfrye53

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2007
Springfield, TN
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter 202
You left out a good...must be a "saleslady" thing....insurance will make you take out a thrid mortgage on the house! Guess you don't mention that to potential customers! ::)

Haoleman

Aug 16, 2007
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur 1000
Jeesh!!! What more can a guy ask for?? A hot chick with access to a new Vette AND a metal detector! Some guy must be very lucky and happy!
;D
Haoleman

Timberwolf

Silver Member
Sep 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Eagle II SL90/Eagle Spectrum/TF-900
She sure is...purdy ;D

I wonder if Mercury Marine in Stillwater Oklahoma, is still making the engines for these wonderfull beasts?

TW

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread